Lightness skill has a long history in China.
According to historical records, in the third year of emperor Xiaochang of Wei and Ming Dynasty (AD 527), Emperor Wu of Liang sent someone to welcome master Dharma, the founder of Shaolin boxing, to Jinling and met him. The two parted unhappily because they didn’t speculate. So master Dharma broke a reed and threw it into the water. He stood on it and floated across the Yangtze River.
Now the Shaolin monks still have the story of “crossing the river with a reed” by the ancestor of Dharma. There is a stone statue of “crossing the river with a reed” in the stele Gallery of Shaolin Temple in Songshan, Zhongyue, Henan Province. It was built in the 11th year of Dade of the Yuan Dynasty (AD 1307). It is a rare art treasure.
This is the earliest rumor of the lightness skill of Shaolin martial arts “pedaling the Ping and crossing the water”.
1. First, prepare a sand shirt with a minimum weight of 10 kg and a maximum weight of 80 kg, and then prepare two sand leggings, each with a minimum weight of 0.5 kg and a maximum weight of 12 kg.
2. Prepare two pieces of iron armor before and after. The front piece weighs 5 kg at most and 30 kg at most; The back piece weighs 8 kg at most and 50 kg at most. Then prepare two iron tiles or lead tiles, each with a minimum weight of 0.5 kg and a maximum weight of 12.5 kg.
No matter iron, lead, tile, sand or iron sand (it should be soaked with pig blood and buried in soil), the poison gas can be bagged for use.
3. Wear a sand shirt with sand leggings, run 20 miles every morning, gradually increasing from light to half an hour, and gradually accelerating to half an hour. At the fastest time, you can wear an 80 Jin sand shirt with 24 Jin Leggings on both legs. You can run 20 miles in 20 minutes, that is, you can succeed.
4. You can also wear iron armor with iron tile or lead tile on your legs. Practice the same method as wearing sand shirt and sand leggings. If the distance and time requirements are the same, you will be successful.
In the future, you must continue to exercise every morning before you can keep going.
Flying skill is also called “night walking skill”, “land flying method”, “thousands of miles walking alone” and “thousands of miles chasing the wind”. It is a soft skill and internal strengthening skill in the authentic 72 arts of Shaolin. It is specially used to practice running and walking with two legs. It is a Kung Fu often practiced by Shaolin monks. It is a traditional lightness skill.
1. Before practicing martial arts, use a coarse cloth bag to store iron sand soaked in pig blood and tie it to both legs and arms. At the beginning, carry 8 kg of sand on both legs, 10 kg on both arms and 18 kg of sand on the whole body. Run obliquely up the wall for two steps.
2. With 12 kg of sand on both legs, 15 kg on both arms and 27 kg on the whole body, run obliquely up the wall for 4 steps.
3. With 20 kg of sand on both legs and 25 kg of sand on both arms, a total of 45 kg. Run up the wall 8 steps horizontally and obliquely.
4. Two legs with a sandbag of 21 kg, two arms with 26 kg 3 Liang, running 9 steps horizontally, 1 Zhang 6 feet high on the wall, and the whole body with 40 kg 3 Liang, which takes 8 years. Every morning, afternoon and evening, 300 runs per hour and 900 runs throughout the day. In the last two years, you can add 100 times in the morning and run the wall 1000 times in the whole day.
After 8 years of hard training, you can use it freely. After putting down the sandbag, you can be as light as a swallow, jump up the house, roll up the slope, jump up the house and cross the ridge.
Flying on eaves and walking on walls, also known as “eight steps in horizontal row”, is a soft skill and internal strengthening skill in the authentic 72 arts of Shaolin. It is specially used to practice walking far and flying high. It is one of the traditional lightness skills. It is a unique skill often practiced by martial monks of Shaolin Temple.
1. First put the lead into the fire and burn it red. Then put it into pig blood and soak it overnight. Burn it and then soak it, soak it and then burn it. In this way, it is repeatedly soaked and burned for 7 times, and its color becomes cyan and purple, which becomes dead lead. Then bury it in the soil for 49 days. After the fire poison has been removed, take it out and wash it with clean water. At this point, it can be used for practice.
The method of carrying lead is to wrap lead in a fine cloth bag around the lower leg, arms and spine, from light to heavy, to 18 kg. Gradually increase from 0.5 kg per tablet to 8 kg per tablet, and the whole body has 5 tablets of 40 kg. First run Tuling and mountain road, you must run for 1 year.
2. Then run along the cylinder, fill the cylinder with water, and gradually clean the water. The empty cylinder still runs as usual. After one year of practice, the cylinder does not move.
3. Run bricks again and run on bricks with both feet. After one year, the bricks will not fall down and remain stable.
4. Add bricks, stack two layers of bricks, and run on them. If the bricks don’t fall down after one year, the work will be half done.
If you can walk around freely and the bricks are still stable, you can do it.
5. Start vertical jump, straight legs, flat feet, pull up hard, straight body does not bend, jump up 7 inches and 5 minutes, need to practice Kung Fu for one year.
6. The whole body is straight, the legs are not bent, the flat feet are pulled up, and the jump height is 1 foot and a half. It takes three years.
7. Practice hard work for 8 years. Remove 50 kg of lead tiles and jump up the roof. The average straight jump is 1 Zhang, and it may rise two Zhang when bending down and bending knees.
Jumping vertical skill, also known as “jumping house and ridge”, is a soft skill and internal strengthening method in the authentic 72 art of Shaolin. It belongs to the powerful road of yin and softness. It specializes in the lightness Kung Fu of jumping vertical jump. It is one of the traditional lightness skills and an important Kung Fu often practiced by Shaolin monks.