In order to escape capture, the gangsters often resort to fierce and vicious methods, so both the police and the security guard need to master the necessary arrest fighting skills to effectively capture the gangsters under the premise of protecting themselves.
Compiled with 10 defensive fighting techniques, it is suitable not only for security guards but also for the general public.
First, the spiral arm presses the elbow
1. The enemy’s right foot is in front and attacks our face with a straight fist (Figure 1);
2. Our side immediately slides to the left to dodge the enemy’s incoming punch, and at the same time grabs the enemy’s right wrist with the right hand; Immediately, we twist the enemy’s right wrist downward and inward until the tip of the right elbow is facing up, and press down on his right elbow joint with his left hand, while our right hand bends the enemy’s right wrist in the direction of the enemy’s right elbow joint, so that the wrist joint, elbow joint, and shoulder joint of the enemy’s right arm form reverse joints, thereby capturing the enemy.
In the event of a stubborn enemy, we can use our left forearm to smash the enemy’s right elbow or shoulder joint downwards, causing him to fracture or dislocate him.
Second, flash the neck
1. The enemy steps up to the right and strikes us on the head with a straight right fist (Figure 3);
2. Our side quickly dodged to the left to avoid the enemy’s incoming punch, and at the same time grabbed the enemy’s right wrist with our right hand; Immediately afterwards, our left foot quickly moved to the left front behind the enemy, raised the left arm, bent the left elbow to lock the enemy’s neck from the enemy’s back, and tightened it forcefully, compressing the enemy’s carotid artery and throat, causing insufficient blood and oxygen supply to his brain, forcing him to submit (Figure 4).
Third, stumbling and choking the throat
1. Step up and right, and hit our left temple or left ear root with a right-hand swing fist (Figure 5)
2. We block with our left hand, then grab his right wrist, and at the same time get his right foot to the enemy’s right foot, so that our right leg tripped the enemy’s right leg, and used the right figure eight palm to push the enemy’s throat violently, and the enemy fell (Figure 6);
3. After the enemy fell to the ground on his back, our side quickly rode above the enemy’s waist and abdomen, and continued to pinch the enemy’s throat with his right hand, forcing the enemy to capture.
If you encounter a stubborn enemy, you can knock the enemy unconscious by punching the root of the enemy’s ear or hitting him on the head while choking him by choking him.
Fourth, pull the arm and fall
1. The enemy slashes our face with his right fist (Figure 8);
2. Our side immediately slides to the right to dodge, and at the same time grabs the enemy’s right wrist with our left hand; Immediately grasp the enemy’s right big arm with our right hand, immediately step forward to the left with our right foot, and quickly turn 180 degrees to the left and back, so that our side faces away from the enemy and carries the enemy’s right arm on our right shoulder (Fig. 9);
3. If the upward movement does not stop, our knees are slightly bent and the hip joint is pressed against the enemy’s abdomen; Immediately afterwards, our upper body leans forward violently, while pulling the enemy’s right arm down with both hands, and using the hip joint to violently push the enemy’s abdomen, throwing the enemy forward and down from our back (Figure 10).
5. Wrap the neck and lock the throat
1. The enemy steps up to the right and uses his right swing fist to violently attack our head (Figure 11);
2. Our side immediately sneaks to the left and down to dodge the enemy’s right swing fist attack (Figure 12);
3. Without stopping, our side quickly stretches out our right arm to wrap around the enemy’s neck, backlash his neck, and use the right fist thumb to push up the enemy’s throat; The right arm is then lifted up and the enemy is pinched and tightened to force the enemy to submit (Figure 13).
In this move, strangulation is to compress the enemy’s neck artery, and the right fist thumb is mainly pressed on the throat, so that the enemy’s brain has insufficient blood supply and oxygen. If the enemy continues to resist, continue to use force to make the enemy faint. If the enemy faints, you must stop at this time!
6. Grab your wrists and support your elbows
1. The enemy steps up to the left and punches our jaw with a right hook (Fig. 14);
2. Our upper body quickly leans back to dodge the enemy’s right hook punch; At the same time, grab the enemy’s right wrist with your left hand and push it behind the enemy, and use your right hand to support the enemy’s right elbow, so that his right shoulder joint and right elbow joint run in a reverse joint, forcing the enemy to submit and capture (Figure 15).
7. Lock wrist and elbow
1. The enemy steps up to the right and attacks our chest with a straight right fist (Fig. 16);
2. Our left foot quickly steps up to the left, the body flashes to the left, and grabs the enemy’s right wrist with the right hand; Immediately, with the left anterior ulna force point, we slashed downward and slashed down at the enemy’s right elbow, bending the enemy’s right elbow (Fig. 17);
3. If the movement does not stop, our left hand will immediately stick to the enemy’s right arm and pass through, and grasp our own right wrist; Then our left and right hands cooperate with each other, twisting the enemy’s right arm to his left and right, so that the enemy’s shoulder and elbow joints run in the opposite direction and are forced to give in and capture (Figure 18).
8. Don’t fall when you hold your legs
1. The enemy kicks us in the chest with his right leg (Fig. 19);
2. Our side quickly turns to the left, flexes the left arm to block the enemy’s right calf outward with the ulna side of the left forearm, and at the same time grabs the enemy’s right calf with the right hand downwards, and holds the enemy’s right leg in the posture of right copying; Our upper right leg is then inserted into the back of the enemy’s left leg to pin the enemy’s left leg (Figure 20);
3. Keep moving up, our hands hold the enemy’s right leg, the body twists to the left forcefully, use the right shoulder to rotate down the thigh of the enemy’s knee joint to the left, trip the left leg of the enemy’s support leg with the right foot backwards, and rotate up and down to form a staggered shear force to fall the enemy; Immediately afterwards, our right knee violently knelt down on the enemy’s Yin Vital Point, subduing the enemy (Figure 21).
9. Hold your legs over your shoulders
1. The enemy kicks our chest and abdomen with a left front kick (Figure 22);
2. Our side quickly steps up to the right and dodges to the right to avoid the attack of the enemy’s left leg; At the same time, use your right hand to copy down the enemy’s left leg; Then we crouch, step back with our left foot and turn 180 degrees backward with our left back, turn our backs to the enemy and carry the enemy’s left leg on the right shoulder (Fig. 23);
3. Without stopping, our hands pull the enemy’s left leg forward and down, and at the same time bend down violently to throw the enemy forward from our right shoulder (Fig. 24);
4. When the enemy falls to the ground, we kneel in the left knee socket, fold the left ankle joint, and subdue the enemy (Figure 25).
10. Hold your legs and step on your knees
1. The enemy kicks our chest with his right kick (Fig. 26);
2. Our side quickly steps up to the right and dodges to the right to avoid the attack of the enemy’s right leg; At the same time, hold the enemy’s right leg with both hands with the right holding motion, and then step on the inside of the knee joint of the left leg of the enemy’s support leg with your right foot, and drop the enemy (Figure 27);
3. At the moment when the enemy fell on the enemy, our side quickly knelt down with the right knee and subdued the enemy (Figure 28).
(End of full text)