Eight pole Boxing is a short boxing method, and its movements pursue a rigid, unpretentious and rapid style. In terms of technical techniques, it is necessary to take every inch and fight hard. It really has the characteristics of being beaten, helped, squeezed, leaned, collapsed, and shaken in general. Eight pole Boxing is exerted on the heel, on the waist, and through the fingertips, so the explosive force is extremely powerful and full of technical characteristics.
Introducing the classic move “crotch” of Eight pole Boxing.
“Crotch” is divided into “single crotch” and “double crotch”. The following mainly introduces the actual combat application of self-defense and self-defense with a single crotch.
First, the actual combat application of self-defense and self-defense with a “single crotch”
1. When the enemy grabs our right shoulder with his left hand, we immediately hold down the enemy’s left hand with his left hand. (Figure 1)
2. After moving up, our right hand immediately goes from bottom to top, from outside to inside, around the root of the head ear. (Figure 2)
3. After the upper movement, our right hand goes down the root of our right ear, and we squat down, and the enemy will fall to the ground. (Figure 3)
4. If the enemy wants to continue to resist, our left hand grasps the enemy’s left hand at this time, immediately raises the right elbow, and hits the enemy’s temple, and the enemy will be severely damaged by us. (Figure 4)
Second, the key points of the practical application of “single crotch” (1)
1. When the enemy grabs our right shoulder with his left hand, our right hand must be pressed over the enemy’s left hand. (Figure 5)
2. At the same time, use downward force to press down on the enemy’s attack arm, causing the opponent to lose his center of gravity. (Figure 6)
3. It should be emphasized here that because it is a drill, our right hand did not grasp the enemy’s right hand in the picture. During the exercise, if we hold on to the enemy’s right hand, the enemy’s right hand will be broken. So, pay attention to this when practicing!
III. Key points of the practical application of “single crotch” (2)
1. When the enemy loses its center of gravity, our side can knock the enemy to the ground by hitting the other party with our shoulders. (Figure 7)
2. It should be emphasized here that because it is a drill, our side has replaced the key point of hitting the enemy’s temple with an elbow with a shoulder rest. In the actual combat application of self-defense, if it is not a critical moment, it is feasible to throw the enemy out with the shoulder rest, and then quickly flee the scene. However, if the enemy is very cruel and may endanger our lives, we use the elbow to hit his temple as a last resort.