Yue family boxing techniques were created by Yue Fei, a national hero of the Song Dynasty, and his third son Yue Zhen was taught to the people when he fled to Huangzhang and Guangji in Hubei.
Yuejia boxing routines include: one-character boxing, two flowers, three-door pile, four corners, five methods, liuhe, seven stars, eight trigrams, nine links, cross piles and other boxing routines and knife, gun, gong, stick, rake and other equipment routines.
In technical combat, defense is based on methods and body techniques such as “cloud and fog”, “closed”, “swallowing piles”, and “turning”; When attacking, in addition to punching, palm splitting, shoulder rest, elbow smashing, and leg bounce, he also uses grappling, carrying and counter-grappling techniques.
The movements of this boxing technique are simple and concise, and it has been tempered by the battlefield thousands of times, and the actual combat value is great. For hundreds of years, people have used it to exercise and dispel diseases, resist riots and self-defense, and it has not faded to this day.
The leg holding techniques in “Overlord Boots Off”, “Black Dog Crotch” and “Zhang Fei Riding a Donkey Upside Down” are all taken from Yue Family Boxing Routines and Sanda Grappling, and are the essence of Yue Family Boxing.
The author’s grandfather and father have learned and practiced the Yue family’s boxing skills all their lives, and they have a lot of experience, and in the usual use of martial arts friends or receiving visits from martial friends, as long as they make their moves, they can be effective continuously. The ancestors warned me many times that the so-called tricks are relative. When fighting with people, skilled hands (referring to insiders) and raw hands (referring to martial arts are not perfect), and skillfulness is perfect. Skilled hands play skillful hands, and playing fast is also a must. The trick comes from the pure depth of kung fu, fast and flexible use.
Here, these three tricks of holding legs are specially sorted out for the study and reference of martial arts peers and martial arts enthusiasts.
Take off your boots
The snake spits out the letter, and the lion opens its mouth.
1. B faces A, left foot in front, toe on the side of the left step, arms bent in front of the chest.
Extend the middle index finger of the left hand forward (the other three fingers are flexed), palm down, and place it above the front of the right hand; The right hand is extended with the middle index finger in front of the middle finger, the other three fingers are flexed, the palm is up, and it is placed on the back and lower part of the left hand, and the distance between the two palms is about two inches.
Formed into a viper spitting letters in a preparatory stand.
A and B are two steps apart, the right foot is in front, the inside of the toe is dotted into a right imaginary step, both arms are bent on the left side of the upper body, the left palm is up, the palm is down, the right palm is down, the palm is up, the two palms are like holding a ball, and the lion opens its mouth to prepare to stand (Figs. 1-1).
2. B takes half a step forward with his left foot, moves his center of gravity forward into a left lunge, and at the same time, his left palm changes into a fist and punches the face of the nail, and his right fist is held around his waist. The center of gravity of the armor is shifted forward, the right foot is half a step forward into a right lunge, the right arm is bent at the elbow, and the right hand is clenched into a fist and the left forearm is raised (Figure 1-2).
3A keeps moving up, the right forearm continues to arc up and down to the right, and the right fist changes palm to the left side to lift the left heel of the second heel; While moving up, push the left palm towards B’s chest (Figures 1-3).
A lifts B’s left forearm up and heel B down, the two movements should be completed quickly, and the left heel should be carried out at the same time as pushing the chest.
B Defensive Counterattack Method:
1. Lift the leg and kick the palate
When A’s left palm is not reached, B shifts his weight backwards to his right leg, leans his upper body back, lifts his left leg at the same time, and kicks his toe into the lower palate of A (Figures 1-4).
2. Block the arm and pedal the chest
When B’s right arm is bent, raise the left forearm with the forearm with the right hand into a fist, lift the left leg at the same time, and hit the chest of the nail with the heel (Figures 1-5).
3. Turn around and pry.
B turns 180 degrees backward to the right, shifts the center of gravity to the right leg, lifts the left leg at the same time, bends the knee, and kicks the nail palate upside down with the heel (Figures 1-6).
B3 door pile type, A poisonous snake spitting letter type
1. B faces A, right foot in front, the inside of the toe points into a right imaginary step, both arms bent in front of the chest, the right hand extends the index finger (the other four fingers are flexed), palm up in front; Extend the index finger of the left hand in front (the other four fingers are flexed), palm up, and the back of the hand is placed on the right wrist, and stand in a three-door pile ready position. A and B are two steps apart, and they stand in a prepared position as a viper spitting letters (Figure 2-1).
2. B’s foot is half a step forward, the left foot is a big step forward to the left, the two feet stand parallel to each other, bend the knees into a horse step, and at the same time, punch the chest with both hands into fists. The center of gravity of A is shifted forward, and the right foot is stepped down to the crotch, and at the same time, the two palms are divided and arced in front of the chest, and the two punches are drawn up to the chest (Figure 2-2).
3. A keeps moving up, continue to arc the two palms from the bottom to the sides, wrap the legs of B forward and pull back. At the same time, head in front of the head, drill into the crotch of B, and hit B and crotch with both shoulders, knocking B down (Figures 2-3).
A holding B and pulling back the legs should be coordinated with the front of the shoulders and the crotch.
B Defensive Counterattack Method:
1. Raise the knee and cut the neck.
When A holds B’s legs with both hands and pulls back, B’s upper body turns left, his left foot takes a step back, and his right leg lifts his knee against the surface of the nail’s nose. At the same time, the two fists change palms from both sides in an arc upwards and slash down the neck (Figures 2-4).
2. Retreat and push left.
When A pulls back without holding B’s legs with both hands, B turns left with his upper body, and his left foot retreats into a right lunge. At the same time, the left fist changes palms to support the palate with the palm, and the right fist changes palms to push the left face of the nail (Figures 2-5).
3. Kick your chest backwards.
The legs are held by A, and B takes advantage of the momentum to actively fall backwards, and kicks the chest of A with both legs forward (Figures 2-6).
4. Lunge planting fists.
When A holds B’s leg with both hands and does not exert force to pull back, B’s upper body turns left into a left lunge, and at the same time the right hand clenches a fist to hit the back of the nail from top to bottom.
5. Leaning forward and smashing the elbow.
When A holds B’s leg with both hands before he can pull back, B’s upper body actively leans forward, and his elbows smash A’s double phoenix wing point from top to bottom.
6. Forward pronging tail.
When A holds B’s face with both hands and does not pull back, B’s upper body actively leans forward, the left hand holds the nail abdomen from the bottom up from the left side, the right hand pulls the nail tailbone downward, and the chest and abdomen press down the back of the nail.
Ride a donkey upside down
1. Insert the right foot under the crotch from the back into the right lunge, and cross the arms in front of the nail abdomen to hold the nail waist and both arms (3-1).
2A squats with both legs bent at the knees, the center of gravity of the body is shifted down, and the hips arch backwards against the abdomen (Figure 3-2).
At the same time, lift A’s right calf with both hands from the bottom up, and sit down with the hips to hit B’s right knee (Figs. 3-3).
A should lift B’s right calf quickly, and sit down on the hips at the same time as lifting the leg.
B Liberation Counterattack Method:
When the right calf is lifted forward by both hands, the left knee should be actively bent, the buttocks should be sat backwards, and at the same time, the left foot should be bent and the buttocks should be pressed forward (Figure 3-4). (Zhang Yejin)