Stand upright side by side, arms perpendicular to the side of the body, palms inward, eyes looking forward (Figure 1)
Right single splitter
1. While lifting the left heel to the left, rub half a step to the left; At the same time, the left palm is rotated slightly straight and the arm swings sideways; The palm of the right palm is inward, swinging up with the left palm, and inserting diagonally forward and down to the ribs on the left chest. The eye looks left orthorhombique (Figure 2).
2, the left palm with the shoulder as the axis, straight arm close to the crotch to the right to the front of the body, the right palm to the left armpit inserted, at this time the body with the waist and leg force, turn to the left to drive the left arm through the head, to the left side split, the right palm through the crotch front to the right, the arms are flat on the side. Look to the right (Figure 3).
3. The body continues to turn left, pressing down like a wall falling, driving the right hand to split the palm forward through the straight arm on the head, and the left palm down through the crotch to the back. Lower anterior vision (Figure 4).
4. Then sit on the hips, form a double lunge, split the right palm straight down to the outside of the left leg, palm facing outward; Hang your left palm on the side of your right ear with your palms facing outwards and your arms clasped to your chest. Lower anterior vision (Figure 5).
Figures 1 to 5 can be said to be very direct for understanding the boxing routine of splitting the palm. The left palm movement in Figure 2 is hanging, so the change of right palm movement in Figures 2 to 3 is a combination action from hanging to splitting.
From the perspective of striking technique, splitting and hanging is basically characterized by playing the length of arm splitting and hanging interception.
The whole action should be clenched continuously, Figure 1 to 2 transition, its changes are harmonious, highlighting a “flash” word. There are generally two practice methods; : First, do it slowly, it seems subtle; First, it is sudden and sharp. In short, limited to this movement, defensive as the keynote, is to pay attention when practicing
Figures 1 to 2 are a rhythm when practicing, whereas Figures 2 to 5 are to be “done in one go”. When the action is done to Figure 2, both feet press the ground and twist the crotch at the same time, suddenly turn over to the left, take advantage of the momentum to split to the right, split and hang are completed instantly in this “pick” momentum, straight to the upper, middle and lower three sets. In addition, Figures 2 and 5 are “small styles”, and “small” changes large, fierce, and fierce styles.
Left single splitter
1. Keep moving up, raise the upper body, drive the right arm forward, the left arm back, both arms are obliquely flat, and look at the direction of the right hand (Figure 6).
2. Take the two feet as the axis, flip the upper body to the right, drive the right hand up, the left hand down, and stand in a circular arc together, nearly a week, to (Figure 7), the eyes change the direction of the left hand.
3. Press down on the upper body, form a pair of lunges, drive the left arm down to the outside of the right leg, palm facing outward, right arm hanging up to the left ear, palm facing outward, and looking down in front of the eye (Figure 8).
The techniques introduced above are very important for practitioners. Usually practitioners, always take out this technique to practice alone, so that they can split a kind of strong strength.
Any routine is composed of a single move, and vice versa, any combination is not set in stone. A deep understanding of a single technique outweighs the disadvantages than a general training of a set of boxing.