The opponent is the right frame, standing with both feet back and forth, the legs are slightly bent, the upper body is leaning forward, the center of gravity is low on the front legs, the arms are half-bent, and the left and right are naturally placed on the chest.
He is on the right frame, standing with his feet back and forth, his upper body leaning forward slightly, his center of gravity is higher, and he falls on his front legs or on both legs, his arms are slightly bent, and his left upper right lower is naturally extended forward.
With his own hands, quickly force the opponent’s two hands, so that the opponent’s resisting hands are lifted up and away from the chest. The right foot steps forward and lands on the inside of the opponent’s right foot, the left leg follows a step, falls in front of the opponent’s right foot, his right arm reaches out to the crotch of the other party, hugs the base of the opponent’s right thigh from the inside out, and the left hand quickly hugs the middle of the opponent’s right calf from the outside in, and holds the calf upright, pressing the opponent’s right thigh with the shoulder chest, and the right side of the head is close to the right side of the opponent’s right rib.
Then he suddenly withdrew his right leg to the back, and pressed his shoulder and chest downwards against the top of the opponent’s thigh, forcing him to sit on the ground.
1. Relax both arms and descend with the blow.
2. Bend down and lower your center of gravity to block the opponent’s advance.
3. Try to hook your right foot back on the ground or flex your calf.
4. Turn to your left and pump your legs.
1. Press the neck to support the calf attack.
2. Turn around and tuck your legs.
1. Master the timing of the reaction force.
2. Control the opponent’s right leg (size) into a straight line.
3. Shoulder and chest pressing and leg withdrawal should be exerted at the same time.
4. Stick to the other person and don’t let them turn.