Director: Fu Biao
Finishing: Han Feng
Photo by Liu Xinnan
Demo: Wang Junlong Zhao Zhenyun
1. Column purpose: In the shortest time, learn the most useful self-defense techniques!
This column promotes simple and practical self-defense techniques for martial arts enthusiasts in all fields and jobs to learn. Its sports can be practiced outdoors and indoors for both men and women, young and old. It not only improves self-defense awareness, self-defense ability, resilience and fighting skills.
It can also improve the comprehensive ability of self-defense and self-defense, while cultivating people’s witty, brave and tenacious will quality and temperament, and its sports characteristics: fast action, strong practicality, easy to learn, easy to master, and not limited by age. Through learning, you can not only protect yourself in case of emergency, but also protect the people around you.
In order to let the majority of martial arts enthusiasts learn more practical and comprehensive self-defense techniques, this column will successively launch various self-defense techniques for everyone to learn. Such as: hand-to-hand combat, equipment hand-to-hand combat, one-move to defeat the enemy, women’s self-defense techniques, etc., three moves a day, simple and practical, everyone can learn, and can be practiced at any time.
Even when you’re busy, you only need to take a few minutes to master it, slowly grow your body stronger, and build extraordinary abilities and physiques. Friends, what are you waiting for? Let’s act together.
2. Techniques in this issue: Practical grappling
Practical grappling is written according to the law of human joint activity, the physiological characteristics of key parts, human mechanics, the shift of the body’s center of gravity, and the general combat situation. However, in the actual fighting process, the physical conditions of the opponent, the environment, position, scientific and technological level, strength size, thoughts and emotions of both sides are different.
Therefore, when applying grappling or counter-grappling technology actions, it should be determined according to the actual specific situation at that time. To be skillful in change and adapt to the situation, only by studying hard, fully mastering science and technology, integrating it, being familiar with science and technology, and being handy, in order to achieve the purpose of drawing inferences from one example, can we control people, not control people.
1. Grasp the palm and press the elbow
The front hand of A grasps the collar of B’s chest with his right hand.
(1) The upper body is slightly leaned back, and the right hand grasps and holds the right wrist of the nail.
(2) Grab the nail with four fingers and break the right palm outward, and the thumb is against the back of the hand.
(3) Half a step forward with the left foot, the left hand pats the right elbow from top to bottom, and the upper body turns right and leans forward.
Focus: tight grip, fast turning, strong pressure.
2. Grab the shoulders and press the elbows
The right hand of A grabs the collar of B’s left shoulder.
(1) The right hand holds the left hand of the nail from the chest buckle.
(2) Step up with your right foot back and bend your left elbow up.
(3) Turn the upper body to the right, and the left forearm is forward to the right elbow.
Focus: Fasten and retreat quickly. The front elbow is powerful and fierce.
3. Block the grip and elbow
A punches B in the face with a straight right fist.
B’s grappling moves:
(1) The upper body is slightly leaned back, and the left hand is up to block the right wrist.
(2) Step up with your right foot and turn left, and grasp the right wrist of A with both hands at the same time.
(3) Pull down with both hands, carrying the armor on the right shoulder and the right elbow.
Focus: Accurate grip, tight grip, strong pull, strong and fierce.
4. Stumble on your elbows
A punches B on the chest or face with a straight right fist.
B’s grappling action:
(1) The upper body is slightly leaned back, and the left hand is blocked upwards and grasps the right wrist of the nail.
(2) Pull down the right wrist with the left hand, bend the right elbow horizontally, and take a step back with the right foot towards the right leg of the arm.
(3) The right forearm presses the nail chest forward and down, and the right leg trips the right leg backward.
Focus: Accurate grip, fast coordination of tripping after chest pressing.
5. Lock the throat and step on the legs
A punches B in the chest or head with a straight right fist.
B’s grappling action:
(1) Dodge left, and grab the left wrist of the armored hand with the right hand upwards.
(2) Step up with the left foot behind A, and pull down his right wrist with his right hand.
(3) Lock the armor throat with the left hand from front to back, step on the left leg and knee with the left foot, and pull the right hand back.
Focus: block grasp fastening, fast step, lock, finance, pull coordination.
A strikes B on the chest or face with a right swing.
(1) Dodge right, block up with the left hand and grasp the right wrist of the armor.
(2) Step up with the right foot to the right and back of the a, bend the right elbow and raise it, and form a figure eight palm with the right hand.
(3) Pull down the left hand, trip the right leg backwards, and strangle the nail throat with the right hand from top to front.
Focus: accurate grasping, fast step, quick tripping and strangling.
7. Crush the neck and smash the elbow
A bows in front of him and puts his arms around B’s waist.
1. Step back with your right foot, and press the nail neck with your right hand under the palm of a figure-eight.
2. Bend the left arm and raise it up.
3. Squat slightly with both legs bent and squat slightly, and hit the back of the nail with the left elbow from top to bottom.
Focus: retreat quickly, press tightly, smash the back strongly, be ruthless.
8. Buckle your wrists and move your elbows
A grasps the crotch of the B with the right hand on the front.
B anti-grappling action:
1. Bend your knees and hold your right wrist with your left hand from bottom to top.
2. Clamp both legs inside and hold your right elbow with your right hand up.
3. Press the right wrist with the left hand down, and move the right hand up to hold the right elbow of the nail.
Point: Hold the clasp tightly and pull strongly.