Carrying the throw is to make the defender lose the center of gravity directly in front, the attacker pushes up and down one of the opponent’s arms with both hands, and cooperates with the strength of the waist and shoulder to carry the opponent and fall over the shoulder. (Refer to Figure 4)
A backpack throw is to make the defender lose the center of gravity directly in front, and the attacker uses both hands to strangle one of the defender’s arms, and with the strength of the waist and shoulder, he will carry the opponent and fall over the shoulder. (Refer to Figure 5)
(1) Push the left elbow up against the opponent’s left armpit.
(2) Backward step, leg flexion and extension.
(3) When throwing a back, the attacker’s right hand tightens the opponent’s forearm from the bottom, and the left arm holds the upper part of the opponent’s arm so that it is close to its armpit.
(4) Do not allow the defender who has lost his center of gravity to restore his posture.
(5) According to the physique of the defender, the attacker decides the position of his two feet.
(6) According to the height and size of the defender’s figure, decide to use a backpack cast or a backpack throw.
(7) After tightening the opponent’s forearm, it cannot be loosened. (Refer to Figure 6)
2. Skill-making opportunities
(1) When the defender does not move much with the self-protection body, the attack direction jerks the opponent forward and down, and at the moment when the opponent has not yet tried to return to the original posture, enter the crotch and turn the body to make a technique.
(2) When the defender leans forward or is forced to lean forward, use the defender’s posture to make a move.
(3) After the defender steps forward or is forced to step up, the attacker steps backwards and turns the way.
(4) When the defender is pushed sharply after the direction of attack, and the defender strives to return to the original posture or has already returned to the original posture.
(5) When encountering an opponent who blindly moves forward, make a move in his forward.
3. Practice method
(1) In the basic exercise, it is necessary to repeatedly practice the center of gravity and posture composition of the breaking ring to make the technique coherent. And choose the opponent in many aspects, practice the position of the feet, the direction of the handle, etc.
When the defender is the same height or length as the attacker, practice the carrying throwing action; When shorter than the attacker, practice a book of back-to-back throws. (A book can be used by opponents who compare their height or shortness.) )
(2) When practicing the fight, first practice moving the other party, and then skillfully use the content of the basic exercise in a few steps or free movement. Or for the second attack of the defender’s defense, carry out the practice of carrying and falling. (Refer to Figure 7)
(3) When taking exercises indiscriminately, take the basic exercises and the experience in the fighting exercises, and actively practice the methods of adapting to different opponents. It is necessary to practice the game and use the opponent as the defensive side from time to time.
In addition, practice the connection skills from the back throwing to the back drop, from one book to the first carrying drop, as well as the small inner cut, the big inner cut, the small outer cut, the valley drop and other liaison techniques and the defender’s counterattack moves (return technique, twisting technique, etc.).
(4) When defending, you can push the opponent’s shoulder before the opponent’s technique to destroy the opponent’s posture. If the opponent has already started to use the technique, you can immediately squat with your chest straight. Fight back with a skeleton or other action.
Note: Backpack throwing is also commonly known as placket back throw, a book back throw, a two-handed back throw, etc. (Compiled by Seizo Kawamura and Cui Qiang)