1. The practice of flying knives
(1) The method of pinching flying knives
There are three ways to lift a flying knife:
1. Gently pinch the tip or handle of the knife with the index finger and thumb slightly bent against each other, with the blade facing forward. The remaining three fingers are palm-flexed or naturally extended. When throwing forward, quickly bend your wrist, loosen the knife and flip it forward in the air, fixing the tip of the knife on the day.
2. Hold the middle and index fingerknuckles together to hold the near tip of the knife. When throwing forward, quickly flex the wrist, flex the fingers and shake the arms, and at the same time loosen the clamps of the middle and index fingers, so that the knife flies out in time and runs towards the target.
3. Pinch the red and green stripes at the end of the handle of the flying knife with the middle and index fingers or thumbs. When throwing, bend your wrist forward, shake your arm, and squeeze the knife with a flick to hit the target.
(2) Flying knife practice
To practice throwing knives, first take straw or weeds to make a “ten” shaped human target, or you can take a wooden board and use ink pen to draw the ears, eyes, nose, mouth, chest trunk and limbs into the head. Start the fixed-point positioning exercise from 2 meters away from the grass man or plank, and practice 3 times a day in the morning, noon and evening, and the number of each release can be determined according to its own time, environment and other conditions.
After one month of each exercise, retreat 0.5 meters. Until the positioning distance of 5-6 meters from the target and the knife is not faint, it is done. Because the running route of the flying knife is an arc-shaped projectile line, the centrifugal force is used, so when the force is accurate, it should be several inches higher than the target before it can hit the target. It should be noted that the farther away from the target, the higher the knife head and arm when shooting.
Those who practice possessing flying knives and dark weapons, as long as they can endure hardships and stand hard work, study hard and practice hard, can achieve results in one year, and can achieve success in about two years. But when practicing, don’t “fish for three days, dry nets for two days”, just practice with a few minutes of heat and days of impulse. To succeed, you must build confidence, perseverance, and determination.
2. Throwing knives
(1) Forward shooting method
The forward throwing method is to use a throwing knife to shoot the enemy in front. It can be divided into three techniques: positive swing, diagonal swing and hand-to-hand holding.
In the right hand, the index finger pinches the knife in the hand, arcs backward and upwards, swings the arm upwards and quickly bends the elbow forward and crosses the right side of the head, and when the heart is facing down, the shoulder, elbow, and bowl are coordinated to shake vigorously, and the fingers are loosely pinched to make the throwing knife rotate in the air for a circle, hitting the target with the tip of the knife.
You can also hold the knife with your elbow flexed and raised on the right side of your head, and then have your arm forward to coordinate and shake it to throw the knife out.
2. Oblique swing
In the right hand, the index finger pinches the tip of the knife back, obliquely to the right and upwards with the arm raised (the body is slightly tilted to the right) and quickly forward, when the palm of the hand will face to the left, the shoulder, elbow, wrist coordinate to shake the force, the fingers are loose, and the knife is thrown out and shot towards the target. You can also hold the knife in your right hand, bend your elbow, and raise it on the right side of your head to exert force.
3. Grab it hand-to-hand
The thumb of the right hand, the index finger of the knife in the hand, backwards, up arc the arm raised and quickly through the right side of the head forward, when the palm will be facing down, the right arm, elbow, wrist coordinated to shake, while using the left hand up and in to meet the front tube down side, there is a thumb, index finger loose pinch, so that the knife flew out of the hand and flipped in the air to run towards the target.
You can also not perform the swinging movement backwards, but directly pinch the knife on the elbow flexion and hold it on the back of the head, and then the right arm is coordinated to shake forward and exert force, and the left hand meets the lower side of the right forearm from bottom to top, and the fingers are loosened to throw the knife forward to the target.
Flying knife practice
(2) Post-throwing method
The rear throwing method involves using a throwing knife to hit an enemy who is chasing behind. It can be divided into three types: left back throw, right back swing and dog drilling, of which the left back throw is divided into three bells: reverse swing, spinning and rolling method, and there are three kinds of back throwing, hugging and hanging method.
1. Left back swing
(1) Reverse swing: the thumb of the right hand and the second finger of the index finger pinch the tip of the knife and place it on the right side of the body; Turn the body slightly to the left, pinch the knife forward with the right hand, arc the left shoulder above the elbow, and when the palm of the hand is facing back, quickly flex the ribs and shake the hand, loosen the fingers, and make the knife fly backwards.
(2) Throwing: The thumb and forefinger of the right hand pinched the tip of the knife and placed it on the right side of the body; Then, turn the body slightly to the left, bend the knife upwards with the right hand and raise the flat elbow and quickly arc the parallel spiral arm to the left elbow, until the palm of the hand will face back, timely hook the wrist vigorously, loosen the fingers, send out the throwing knife, so that the knife rotates from the left side of the body or the armpit backward in parallel to shoot the target. When using the spinning method, if you want to deliver the knife from under your left armpit, raise your left arm up.
(3) Pinching: the right hand mother and index finger pinch the tip of the knife and place it on the right side of the body (or bend the elbow and hold it in front of the right shoulder); Then, the right hand pinches the knife diagonally to the left and swings diagonally down, until the palm of the hand will be backward, the arm, elbow, wrist coordinate to shake the hand, and the two fingers are loosened, so that the knife is flipped out from the bottom up, backwards, and shot at the target.
2. Right back swing
(1) Stealing: Holding the tip of the knife with your right hand and standing in front of or on the side of your body with your elbow flexed. Then turn the body to the right, and swing the right arm forward, down, and backward; When the palm of the hand will be facing back. Quickly hook the wrist, the arm, elbow, wrist coordinated force, finger loosening. Flip the knife from top to bottom and shoot at the target.
(2) Swing: The thumb and forefinger of the right hand are pinched and placed horizontally on the chest when the tip of the knife is bent. Then the body turns to the right, the right hand pinches the knife forward, right, backward parallel arc swing arm, when the palm will be backward, wrist, forearm, elbow, shoulder and back quickly coordinate with the force shaking, throw out the throwing knife, hit the target behind.
(3) Hanging: the thumb of the right hand and the index finger pinch the tip of the knife and place the natural hanging arm on the right side of the body or bend the elbow obliquely on the left side of the body; Then turn the body to the right, and pinch the knife in your right hand forward, up, and backward; When the palm of the hand is facing back, the forearm, elbow, and shoulder coordinate to hook the wrist in time to shake the force, and the knife is thrown out and hit the target.
The “Dog Drilling” knife throwing technique is to shoot the throwing knife from the bottom to the back between the legs to the target, this throwing knife method often makes the opponent invincible, this method can be divided into two movements: lifting one leg and not lifting the leg.
The basic technique is similar to the stealing throwing knife, except that the throwing knife is thrown from the bottom of the file to shoot the enemy, which will not be described in detail here.
(3) Topping law
The upswing method refers to the use of throwing knives to shoot high targets from the bottom up. The basic technique is the same as the front and back knife throwing method. It’s just a different direction. There is also a special throwing method, this throwing knife technique is called the clap arm upward throwing method.
Clap the arm up: pinch the tip of the knife with the thumb of the right hand and the second finger of the table, naturally hanging on the side of the body, and the palm of the hand faces back and down; Then, the arm quickly swings the flexion arm in an arc from back to front and up; When the palm of the hand will be up, the left palm will hit the upper side of the right forearm to the right and down (or not meet the blow and slap the right wrist, this method is called the straight throwing method), and the right hand will hook the wrist in time to loosen the fingers, and the hand will make the throwing knife flip upward and shoot straight out.
(4) Downward throwing law
Downswing refers to condescendingly throwing a throwing knife at an enemy at a low place. The basic technique is similar to the front and back throws, except that the direction of the throws is different. There is also a special downward throwing technique, which is called the arm-holding throwing method.
The method is the same as the clap arm up, except that the right hand is swung from top to bottom, while the left hand hits the right forearm from the bottom up, and the fingers are loosened, so that the throwing knife spins straight out. The throwing knife method that does not meet the blow is called the downward straight throwing method.
The four types of throwing knives introduced above are the main techniques commonly used. However, in order to practice throwing flying knives well, in addition to diligent study and hard practice, it is also necessary to constantly enhance wrist strength, arm strength practice and constantly explore the mind, master the reasonable knife holding direction and finger withdrawal and loose timing.
Finally, it should be noted that the best way to protect against long knives is to use footwork to decisively move and dodge, so that the opponent’s throwing knife can shoot into the air. Because although some throwing knives are easy to handle for masters, if the knife is impregnated with poison, it is extremely life-threatening.