The release and anti-holding when passive occupy an important position in technology. It is an effective technical method to change from being passive to being relieved when one is in a passive situation when a key part of the body is grasped by the opponent. The use of obsolete technology requires ingenuity, flexibility, agility, and adaptability.
If you can’t skillfully and effectively turn passive into active, there will be dangers and you will become more passive. Therefore, the use of release and anti-holding techniques must be performed quite proficiently and properly, to achieve the level of automatic anti-holding one after another, from passive to active, and to control or capture the opponent.
Freeing and anti-holding not only require high technical requirements, but also high requirements on the explosive power of strength, especially the force of the wrist, the grasping force of the arm, and the cooperating twisting force of the waist. Very important. During the whole movement process, electrician pays great attention to saving force, combined force, wrong force, etc. When the opponent hits or grabs, if you can’t quickly and skillfully use the Beng movement to reverse the grip, or let the opponent let go and escape, then there is no way to talk about liberation and counter-grasp, and at the same time, the meaning of grasping, grasping, and hugging will be lost.
(1) Freeing and anti-grabbing (taking the right hand as an example)
1. Break the front and grab the hair
(1) When the opponent grabs your hair from the front, you immediately press the back of his right hand with both hands: at the same time, use your right foot to kick and buckle the opponent’s crotch; 10–1).
Key points: press the back of the hand in time, kick the gear, hook the head, and bend the waist vigorously, coherently.
Figure 10–1、Figure 10–2
(2) Elbow pressure: When the opponent grabs your hair from the front, you can press his wrist with your right hand, push his right elbow joint with your left hand, turn your head to the right and bend over to subdue him (Figure 10–2).
Key points: press the wrist tightly and quickly, turn the body and press the elbow quickly and powerfully.
2. Broken Back Mountain Caught Hair
(1) Top wrist: When the opponent grabs your hair from behind, you can quickly take a right step back and turn your body backward; at the same time, press the back of his right hand with both hands, bow his head forward, stand up straight (Figure 10–3, 10 –4).
(2) Twisting the arm: when Dian Ke presses the side of his right wrist, he takes a left step, leans back and turns to the left, and rises with the turning to force it to loosen; then he follows up and twists his arm behind his back (Figure 10-5, 10-6).
Figure 10–5、Figure 10–6、Figure 10–7
(3) Arm curling: while withdrawing the right step and turning the body to the right, take advantage of the situation and grasp the opponent’s wrist, twisting it counterclockwise (Figure 10–7).
Key points: move the center of gravity backwards with force along the film, press firmly with both hands, push the head forward, and twist the arm at a faster speed.
Easy to make mistakes and corrective methods: Get rid of small profits. It is required to turn the body quickly, emphasizing the firm pressing of both hands and the head.
(2) Freeing and anti-grasping of the chest (taking the right hand as an example)
1. Broken chest press
(1) Wrist press 1 When the opponent pushes your chest, you can quickly press his wrist with both hands; at the same time, step back, lean your upper body forward and push your chest forward (Yu 10 – 8). (2) Elbow support: Yecho patted his right wrist with his right hand, pushed his chest forward, and supported his elbow with his right hand (, Figure 10-9).
Figure 10–8、Figure 10-9
(3) Lifting the elbow: Hj can also pat the right wrist with the right hand, bend the left arm and lift the elbow upward (, Figure 10 -10)
Key points: (1) Push forward before withdrawing, lean over and straighten your chest, press forcefully, and exert short force. (2) Clap the wrist and lift the elbow at the same time to exert force to generate a resultant force, and cooperate with turning body toward Ran.
Easy to make mistakes and corrective methods: (1) When pressing the wrist, the upper body bends forward and bows. Emphasize leaning over, straightening the chest and straightening the waist, and exert short force. (2) Toti’s elbow is weak and uncontrollable. Pay attention to the low position of the grasping wrist, the high position of the lifting elbow, and the front of the chest, and exert force at the same time.
Figure 10–10、Figure 10–11
2. Broken Chest
(1) Flip the wrist: when the opponent grabs your chest with your right hand, you can press the back of his hand with your right hand; at the same time, turn your waist, straighten your chest and bend forward slightly, so that your wrist is bent toward the ulnar side (Figure 10–11 ).
(2) You can also use the right clasp to grasp the hand, press the thumb against the back, and call the finger clasp to grasp the palm of the hand and twist it to the right; the left hand
Cooperate with pushing and pressing to bend the wrist in reverse. Between the four fingers of both hands and the thumb is twisting and pushing force (Figure 10–12, 10–13).
Figure 10–12、Figure 10–13
(3) Folding the wrist: You can also grasp the right hand with the left hand, grasp the side of the thumb with the four fingers, put the thumb against the back of the hand, and twist it to the left; Positive inflection (Figures 10-14, 10-15).
Figure 10–14、Figure 10–15
(4) Wrong wrist: pat the back of the opponent’s hand with the left hand, with the finger inside and the thumb outside, and turn counterclockwise; at the same time, push the wrong side of the little finger of the right hand with the right hand to make the wrist excessively externally rotated (Figure 10 – 16).
(5) Smashing the elbow: Pat the back of the opponent’s right hand with your right hand and twist it clockwise. At the same time, use the left forearm to press down on the back of the elbow joint, and twist the body to the right (Figure 10–17).
Figure 10–16、Figure 10–17
(3) Releasing and holding back the grasping shoulder (the rear shoulder is defined as being grasped)
1. Broken front shoulder grab
The use of the technique of release and anti-holding is basically the same as the technique of grasping the chest. The methods Feng wants to use include smashing and pressing the elbow, rolling the wrist backward, pushing the elbow and wrapping the other arm. Practitioners can choose appropriate movements according to the chest-breaking release and anti-holding techniques, and use them in conjunction with the shoulder-grasping release.
2. Break the back and grab the shoulders
(1) Press the elbow: When the opponent grabs your right shoulder from behind with your left hand, you can use your left hand to grab the back of his hand and hold it down, while squatting down, taking a left step and turning right; then use your right arm to bend your elbow from back to front Smash the opponent’s elbow, and at the same time stretch out the right leg and sweep backward to trip his leg (, Figure 10–18, 10–19).
Don’t arm: If you make a mistake in pressing your elbow and the opponent bends his elbow to resist, you can continue to wrap your right arm counterclockwise and pin it to his arm (Figure 10–20).
Figure 10–18、Figure 10–19、Figure 10–20
(3) Elbow: while pressing the back of the opponent’s left hand with the left hand, swing the left foot to cooperate with the right turn; then swing the right arm clockwise to wrap around the left arm, and bend the elbow upward to cover his arm, following Push it forward step by step, push and pinch its throat with the left hand (Figure 10–21, 10–22).
Figure 10–21、Figure 10–22
(4) Back-pressing elbow: When the opponent grabs your right shoulder with the right hand, also grab his hand with the left hand, take a left step, turn to the right, swing your right arm in a clockwise direction, and pat Press the elbows and shoulders to achieve control (Figure 10–23).
(5) Wrapping arm: If the opponent makes a mistake in counter-pressing the elbow and the opponent lets go to escape, you can continue to wrap your right arm in a clockwise direction and pin it to the other arm, forming a different arm movement (Figure 10–24, 10–25) .
Figure 10–23、Figure 10–24、Figure 10–25