In real life, there are often gangsters who carry out murder with wine bottles. In the face of this situation, how to use the short stick to protect yourself and defend yourself? Here are five self-defense combat techniques that use short sticks against bottles.
First, hit the rib splitting head
1. Both sides stand and confront each other in a left-hand fighting style; Our right hand holds a short stick, and the enemy holds a wine bottle in his right hand (Figure 1);
2. The enemy steps up to the right and approaches us, and slashes the wine bottle held in his right hand at our head (Fig. 2);
3. We immediately dodge to the right to dodge, while blocking the enemy’s right forearm with our left hand outward (Figure 3);
4. Without stopping, our side quickly swung the club with the right hand to hit the enemy’s ribs (Figure 4);
5. While the enemy is hit in the ribs and the belly is closed and the upper body is leaning forward, our two hands hold the stick and violently smash the enemy’s head from top to bottom, and beat the enemy to the uniform (Figure 5).
Second, kick the chest and split the head
1. Confrontation between the enemy and ourselves (Figure 1); The enemy suddenly stepped up to the right and approached, and smashed the wine bottle obliquely towards our left rib with his right hand (Fig. 6);
2. We quickly dodged to the right to dodge, while holding the stick in our right hand and slashing the enemy’s right forearm diagonally from right to left (Figure 7);
3. Taking advantage of the pain of the enemy’s arm, our side quickly kicked the enemy’s abdomen with the right right leg kick (Figure 8);
4. When the enemy is hit in the abdomen and closes his abdomen and leans forward, we take this opportunity to slash the enemy’s head or neck with a stick; Subdue the enemy (Figure 9).
Third, kick the yin splitting the head
1. Confrontation between the enemy and ourselves (Figure 1); The enemy slides forward, swinging with his left hand, attracting us to block and defend with the stick of his right hand (Fig. 11);
2. The enemy is on the left side, quickly step up and right to get close, and use the wine bottle held in the right hand to smash our head and neck from top to bottom and left obliquely; We immediately dodged to the right and at the same time blocked the enemy’s right wrist with our left hand (Figure 12);
3. We grab the enemy’s right wrist and pull it back, and at the same time use the right leg to kick the enemy’s lower vulva (Figure 13);
4. While the enemy’s lower vulva is in pain and bent over and leans forward, we use the stick held in our right hand to violently slash the enemy’s head from the upper right to the lower left to subdue the enemy (Fig. 13).
Fourth, hit the rib and poke the neck
1. Confrontation between the enemy and ourselves (Figure 1); The enemy swept the bottle at my head (Figure 14);
2. We sneak and dodge, while slamming the enemy’s ribs with our left fist (Fig. 15);
3. While the enemy is bent over and leaning forward with the pain of the blow in the ribs, we use the end of the stick to vigorously poke the back of the enemy’s neck from top to bottom, knocking the enemy to the ground (Fig. 16);
4. After the enemy falls to the ground, we kick the enemy’s left rib from top to bottom with the right leg (Figure 17).
Fifth, kick the pubic ribs
1. Confrontation between the enemy and ourselves (Figure 1); We took the initiative to attack, sweeping the enemy’s left leg with a right-handed stick (Fig. 18);
2. While the enemy is dodging, our side kicks the enemy’s lower vulmina with its left leg (Figure 19);
3. While the enemy’s lower yin is being hit and bent over and the upper body is leaning forward, our side uses the stick to vigorously sweep the enemy’s left rib and knock the enemy down (Figure 20);
4. After the enemy falls to the ground, we can quickly hit the enemy on the head or back with a stick (Figure 21).