#MMA#Five Elements Tong Back Fist is quite rich, and its boxing proverb is often known: cross flying ring to provoke the yin, hands and feet to square is true; Split through the fist and legs, the dark legs are strange and the enemy is flying.
I have sorted out 3 sets of so-called leg-breaking moves in the back fist of the Five Elements and shared them with you.
1. Leg 1
1. Both sides stand and confront each other in a right-hand fighting style (Figure 1);
2. Our side suddenly raises the left knee, leans forward, attacks the enemy with the right palm, and forces the enemy to defend; The enemy blocks outward with his right hand (Figure 2);
(Note: Here, our demonstrator used a “chicken cold leg” move to lift the left knee, which can be dispensed with in practical use)
3. Without stopping, our side grabs the enemy’s right arm with our right hand, while cutting the enemy’s front with the left palm forward, and kicks the shin of the enemy’s right leg with our left foot (Figure 3);
4. After the enemy is hit, step back with his right leg and counterattack with his left fist; We quickly step forward and follow, using our right palm to slap down to block the defending enemy’s left fist, while kicking the shin of the enemy’s left leg with a right-foot bounce and inserting the enemy’s upper pan eye with our left palm (Figure 4);
5. The upward movement does not stop, our side continues to pursue, the right foot quickly falls forward into a right riding dragon step, and slams the enemy’s abdomen with the right fist (Figure 5).
2. Leg 2
1. Confrontation between the enemy and ourselves (Figure 1); The enemy slides forward and punches us in the chest with a right punch; We immediately block outward with our left hand and grab the strap of his right wrist, while striking the enemy’s front with his right palm and amputating the shin of the enemy’s right leg with a shovel with his left foot (Fig. 6);
2. The enemy retreats his right leg and blocks it with his left hand; Immediately after the upward movement, our left foot falls forward, quickly grabbing the enemy’s left wrist with our right hand and bringing it back, while cutting off the shin of the enemy’s left leg with the right foot and attacking the enemy’s side with the left palm (Figure 7);
3. The enemy retreats his left leg and blocks the defense with his right hand; Immediately after the upward movement, we grabbed the enemy’s right wrist with our left hand and brought it back, while striking the enemy in the abdomen with a right-hand punch with a right step (Fig. 8);
4. If the upward movement does not stop, our side will kick the enemy’s lower yin with a left foot bounce, and at the same time slap the enemy’s side with a left palm fan (Figure 9).
3. Leg 3
1. Confrontation between the enemy and ourselves (Figure 1); The enemy slides forward and attacks our head with his right straight fist; We immediately dodged to the right while parrying the defense with our left arm and hitting the enemy in the abdomen with our right leg (Figure 10);
2. The enemy retreats to the right step; Immediately after the upward movement, our right foot quickly descended forward, followed up, and then struck the enemy’s side with the right flip back palm (Fig. 11);
3. The enemy slaps down with his left hand to block our right forearm defense; Our right hand grabs the enemy’s left wrist and brings it back, while kicking the enemy’s vulva with his left leg (Fig. 12);
4. The enemy retreats to the left step; Our left foot falls forward, and our right foot steps forward, and continues to pursue the enemy; Our left hand prevents the enemy’s right hand from counterattacking, and at the same time smashes the enemy’s neck with our right palm (Figure 13).
The above three legs are mostly attacked by the leg method of covering, often using hands and feet, fingers up and down, defense with attack, attack in defense, and use dark legs, low legs, amputation, so this leg method is quite fierce and difficult to prevent. Readers can learn more.