Push the push
1. B grabs the right wrist of the opponent with his right hand, calms down the dantian, faces the enemy sideways, and naturally steps up to the opponent’s left foot with his right foot and looks at his face (Picture 6).
2. B wants to break the armor with the left hand and take the nail with the right wrist, and the body of A moves back, and at the same time the right foot retreats and steps up with the left foot, and the left hand firmly grasps his right arm, and pulls it back violently to the abdomen to defuse the opponent’s holding method (Figure 7).
3. Immediately, A quickly raises his right foot to step to the left side of Party A or to the crotch, and both hands forcefully twist forward and push the opponent’s left and right arms, so that their hands cannot exert force, and they fall backwards (Figure 8).
Push hard and fast. When pulling back the arms, it is necessary to have strength, the strength of the whole body is concentrated on the hands, and the mind should be placed behind the other party, which is longer than the shape, and it can secretly play through the force and cause the opponent’s internal injury.
Blocking the door
1. The two sides face off (same as Figure 1).
2. Party B steps forward with his left foot, extends his right palm forward to A’s face, moves A’s body back, slides his left foot diagonally to the left and back, and at the same time his hand arcs downward, his left finger points to B, and looks at B’s face (Figure 9).
3. B moves forward quickly, strides forward with the right foot, folds the right palm in front of the chest, spreads the left palm and quickly stretches out to the face of the nail, the qi sinks, the head leads up, the right foot slides backward, the left palm moves left with the body, the technique is light, and the demeanor is natural (Figure 10).
4. B uses the pressing method to step up quickly, step on the left instep of the armored foot with the left heel, give way later, the left foot is like a spring popping out of the front step, and at the same time the left palm quickly and directly extends to its face, and the right hand covers the opponent’s left hand (Figure 11).