Leg shearing is a unique leg technique. The method is to support the ground with both hands in front of the body, lie on the ground with the upper body facing the right or left, and cross the legs back and forth slightly off the ground. When using leg clipping, both legs are required to be straight, and the phase shearing speed should be fast.
In actual combat, the skillful use of leg clipping can often turn defeat into victory and achieve the purpose of late strike.
Sorted out 8 sets of practical use of leg cutting and shared them with you.
First, support the ground and cut the legs
1. Our side attacks the enemy’s abdomen with our left leg, and the enemy grabs our left foot to perform a wrestling technique; We actively lie down to the right side (Figure 1-1);
2. Without stopping, our side quickly turned the left back with both hands on the left leg axis, and at the same time struck the enemy’s neck with the right leg to injure the enemy’s neck (Figure 1-2).
Second, take off and twist and shear legs
1. Our side kicked and kicked the enemy’s chest and abdomen with the left leg, the left foot was caught by the enemy, and the enemy twisted my left leg outward (Figure 2-1);
2. Taking advantage of the enemy’s force to twist my left leg outward, our side will use our right foot to kick the ground vigorously, the body will take off and turn to the left down, and at the same time shear the back of the enemy’s neck or back with our right leg up and left (Figure 2-2).
Third, the left flip and then sciss
1. We kick the enemy with our left leg sideways, and the enemy grabs our left leg and tries to twist my left leg inward, intending to perform a wrestling technique (Figure 3-1);
2. Taking advantage of the enemy’s strength, our side fell sideways and turned back to the left, while inserting the right leg into the rear of the enemy’s two legs, using force forward, and shearing hard backward with the left leg to knock the enemy backward (Figure 3-2).
4. Cut the neck before lying on the side
1. We kicked the enemy in the chest with our right leg, were held by the enemy and moved to the ground (Figure 4-1);
2. Our side quickly places the right leg on the enemy’s shoulder, flips the body to the right while the right leg is pushed back up, and the left leg is forced forward and down, cutting the enemy’s neck and causing the enemy to fall forward (Figure 4-2).
5. Flip right before snipping
1. Our side kicks the enemy’s right rib with a left leg, and the left leg is held by the enemy’s hands and twisted inward (Figure 5-1);
2. Our side supports the ground with both hands, and at the same time flips the body to the right up, and the left leg is backward and up, and the right leg is forward and down, and the enemy is sheared hard to make the enemy fall to the ground (Figure 5-2).
6. Jump up and cut legs and fall
1. The enemy’s left fist attacks our head, we dodge sideways, and then our legs jump up in the air with hard kicks, and the legs are spread and straight, inserted into the enemy’s waist, and sandwich the enemy between our legs (Figure 6-1);
2. Without stopping, our legs snip the enemy’s body to the left and right in the air, and cut the enemy backward (Figure 6-2).
7. Lie on your side and cut your legs to fall
1. Our side was thrown to the ground by the enemy, and when the enemy wanted to step forward to further invade, we quickly lay down on the left side, quickly crossed our legs and extended to the enemy’s legs, the left leg was behind the enemy’s legs, and the right leg was in front of the enemy’s legs (Figure 7-1);
2. The upward movement does not stop, and our side immediately cuts the enemy’s legs back and forth, and the left leg is forward and the right leg is backward at the same time, so that the enemy is sheared and then falls backward (Figure 7-2).
8. Fall on one leg before lying on your side
1. Our side is thrown to the ground by the enemy, our side quickly lies to the right side, both legs quickly extend to the enemy’s left leg, the right leg is on the inside of the enemy’s left leg, and the left leg is on the outside of the enemy’s left leg (Figure 8-1);
2. Keep moving up, our legs cross back and forth to cut the enemy’s left leg, right leg forward, left leg backward, and at the same time, use force, cut the enemy direction backward (Figure 8-2).