The combination of the grip and leg of the Eagle Claw Fist is endlessly varied. In actual combat, they are often able to fight in a row, and the tricks are effective.
I have compiled 9 sets of fighting moves that combine eagle claw grasping and boxing techniques to share with you.
This is a sequel to the combination of eagle claw grasping and fist fighting moves, grabbing hair and ears, doing whatever you want, and changing endlessly.
First, side kick and kick abdomen + left and right front side paws grasp the surface
1. On the basis of the left fighting style, our right foot steps forward, and kicks the enemy’s abdomen with the left kick; The enemy blocks the defense with his left hand in a left-hand fighting style (Figure 1-1);
2. Our left foot falls forward, and quickly grasps and tears the enemy’s left ear root or left cheek with the front and side claws of the left hand (Figure 1-2);
3. The upward movement is non-stop, and our side claw immediately grabs and tears the enemy’s right ear root or right cheek with the right side claw (Figure 1-2).
Second, cut off legs and kick shin + straight claw grasp
1. The enemy stands in a left-hand fighting style, and our side kicks the enemy’s left calf shin or knee with a right amputation; Slide backwards in the enemy’s direction to dodge (Figure 2-1);
2. Without stopping, our right foot quickly falls forward, and then grabs the enemy’s side with the right claw of the right hand (Figure 2-2). The right claw can grab the enemy’s front part and pick the nose, if it is not a stubborn enemy, you can use the root of the right palm to hit the human hole on the enemy’s upper lip.
Third, the side leg kicks the knee + the lower paw grabs the hair
1. The enemy stands in a left fighting style, our left leg sweeps the outside of the knee joint of the enemy’s left leg, and the enemy slides backwards to dodge (Figure 3-1);
2. Keep moving up, our left foot quickly steps forward, then the right foot steps forward and close, and at the same time grabs the enemy’s hair with the right hand and claws and pulls down vigorously (Figure 3-2).
Fourth, bounce leg kick belly + straight claw grasp
1. Our side kicks the enemy’s abdomen or vulva with the left leg, and the enemy shoots the defense with the left hand while dodging with the abdomen (Figure 4-1);
2. Taking advantage of the enemy’s belly and leaning forward, our left foot quickly stepped forward, and immediately grabbed the enemy’s face with the right claw of the right hand, buttoned his eyes, and picked his nose (Figure 4-2).
5. Side leg kick ribs + left and right front side claws to grasp ears (neck, gills)
1. Our right leg sweeps and kicks the enemy’s middle and upper plate, and the enemy clamps my right leg with a left hugging action (Figure 5-1);
2. We quickly bend the right knee and quickly grab the enemy’s right neck or right ear or right cheek with the left front and side claw (Figure 5-2);
3. Without stopping, our side continues to grab the enemy’s left neck or left ear or left cheek with the right front claw and tear it (Figure 5-3).
6. Kicking the legs and hitting the chest + grabbing the ears (neck and cheeks) with the front side claw + splitting the head of the boxing
1. Our side kicks the enemy’s chest with a kick, and the enemy slides backwards and dodges on his back (Figure 6-1);
2. Our left foot quickly falls forward and closes, and at the same time grabs the enemy’s left ear or left neck or left cheek with the right front and side claw (Figure 6-2);
3. The enemy then leans back to dodge, and our side immediately slides forward, while striking the enemy’s head with a left split fist (Figure 6-3).
7. After turning around, kick your legs and hit your chest + grab your hair with your lower claws
1. I use the left fighting style to face the enemy; Our side suddenly turned around and kicked the enemy in the chest and abdomen with a right rear kick, and the enemy slid backwards to dodge (Figure 7-1);
2. We quickly step forward with our right foot, grab the enemy’s hair with our right claw and pull it down violently (Figure 7-2).
8. Side leg kick knee + reverse claw ear scratch (neck, cheek)
1. Our left leg kicks the knee of the enemy’s left leg, and the enemy raises the left knee to dodge (Figure 8-1);
2. We quickly step forward with our left foot, and at the same time use our left reverse claw to grasp the enemy’s left ear or neck or left cheek (Figure 8-2).
9. Kick the yin + reverse the lower claw to grab the hair
1. Our right leg is used to provoke the enemy’s lower yin, and the enemy slides backwards to dodge (Figure 9-1);
2. We quickly turn to the right, land with our right foot, then step forward with our left foot and approach us, and grab the enemy’s hair with our left claw (Figure 9-2).