Muay Thai is known to kick his opponent to the bone. The traditional Muay Thai front neck kick is mainly divided into two types: a shovel kick and a sweep kick, attacking the opponent’s thigh or calf on the front and back left and right sides.
The traditional boxing technique Dacheng Quan, which is said to be very capable of fighting, has a set of defensive counterattack moves that are specially designed to deal with Muay Thai’s front neck kick, and “Kung Fu Wushu Cool” is now sorted out and shared with everyone.
1. Stomp leg VS anterior ankle kick
1. Preparation for “stomp leg VS anterior neck kick”: both sides stand and confront each other in a left-fighting style (Figure 1);
2. The enemy is right and hits the clanchole of our left leg or the joint of our left knee with the left foot; Our left calf was immediately raised to dodge enemy attacks (Figure 2);
3. Keep moving up, while the enemy’s left leg has not yet been recovered, our left foot violently stomps down on the outside of the enemy’s left calf (Figure 3);
4. The enemy’s left calf was stomped on and fractured by our side and collapsed to the ground (Figure 4).
Second, blitzkrieg VS anterior neck kick
1. Preparation for “blitzkrieg attack VS anterior neck kick”: both sides stand and confront each other in a left-fighting style (Figure 5);
2. Slide forward in the enemy’s direction, kicking our left calf or left knee cap with the left anterior neck; Our left foot immediately takes half a step to the left to dodge the enemy’s attack (Figure 6);
3. After our left foot lands on the ground, our right foot quickly takes a step forward to the right, and the left foot immediately follows, breaking into the middle door of the enemy, taking advantage of the enemy’s left foot is not recovered and the body is unstable, our side immediately slams the enemy with a fist with the left hand (Figure 7);
8. Because only the right leg is supported, the center of gravity is unstable, the enemy is knocked down by our fist, and the cartilage of the nasal bridge is broken (Figure 8).
Third, the triangle flash attack VS the front neck kick
1. Preparation for “Triangle Flash Attack VS Front Neck Kick”: Both sides stand and confront each other in a left-fighting style (Figure 9);
2. The enemy’s right foot step kicks the outer knee of our left leg with the left ankle (Figure 10);
3. Our side immediately slides to the left front, breaks into the enemy’s inside, and makes the enemy’s left foot attack empty; At the same time, our left fist struck hard at the enemy’s right ear root (Figure 11);
4. The enemy’s center of gravity was unstable and was knocked down by our side (Figure 12).
Fourth, flash in VS front neck kick
1. Preparation for “Flash Forward VS Front Neck Kick”: the enemy stands in a left fighting style, our side stands in a right fighting style, and the two sides confront each other (Figure 13);
2. The enemy’s left foot steps up to the left side, and strikes the inside of my left knee with the front neck of my right foot; Our side immediately slid forward to the right and dodged, so that the enemy’s right leg attack was missed (Figure 14);
5. Without stopping, we broke into the middle door of the enemy, and when the enemy’s one leg was supported and the center of gravity was unstable, we immediately hit the enemy’s right sun cave with a fist with our left hand (Figure 15);
6. Our side inflicted heavy damage on the enemy and knocked it to the ground on its back (Figure 16).
5. Block counterattack VS anterior neck kick
1. Preparation for “blocking counterattack VS front neck kick”: the enemy stands in a left fighting style, our side stands in a right fighting style, and the two sides confront each other (Figure 17);
2. Throw the enemy to the right and kick the crunch of our left leg or the joint of our left knee with the front neck of the left foot (Figure 18);
3. We quickly slide forward to the right to the outside of the enemy’s left leg, dodge the enemy’s left foot front neck kick, and at the same time use the right palm to cut the enemy’s right neck or right sun hole (Fig. 19);
4. Constantly moving up, our side takes advantage of the enemy’s right neck or right solar cave being hit and bows down, and continues to punch the enemy with a right fist to knock the enemy down (Figure 20).
6. Cannon fist VS front neck sweeping kick
1. The preparation of “Cannon Fist VS Front Neck Sweeping Kick”: the enemy stands in a left fighting style, our side stands in a right fighting style, and the two sides confront each other (Figure 21);
2. The enemy throws himself to the left and attacks our left calf with a sweeping kick with the front of the right leg; Our left foot is immediately inserted between the enemy’s legs, leaving the enemy’s right leg empty and unstable in the center of gravity (Figure 22);
3. Constantly moving up, our left hand controls the enemy’s two arms, and slams the enemy’s side with the right cannon fist (Figure 23);
4. Because the enemy only supported his left leg and the center of gravity was unstable, the enemy was knocked down by our artillery fists (Figure 24).