Anti-counter-grappling refers to the grappling technique in which when the enemy attacks us, we use various defensive moves to defend and then carry out counterattacks.
Anti-counter-grappling is divided into anti-fist grappling, anti-leg grappling, freeing the enemy, and dodging the murder weapon to capture the enemy.
I sorted out a set of anti-grappling related content in the 2009 armed police’s 2009 grappling textbook, and today I share with you the content of anti-fist grappling and leg-defensive grappling.
This is a military police grappling tutorial, super simple and ultra-practical, the classic fighting moves of actively subduing gangsters, the secret of armed police grappling strength practice, the special quality training of fighting fighting that everyone can practice, and the armed police anti-strike training: let you be like a steel warrior and fearless in combat combat combat.
1. Prevent fist and capture the enemy
(1) Left hand blocking grasp + tripping leg fall + bumping ribs to break the wrist to hit the surface
1. Left-handed blocking: both enemies and friends stand in a left-hand fighting style and confront each other; The enemy steps up and right and approaches us and attacks our head with a right swing or a straight right fist; We immediately block the defense with our left forearm and grab the upper end of the enemy’s left elbow (Figure 1-1).
2. Stumbling leg fall: Immediately after the upward movement, our side quickly steps up to the outside and back of the enemy’s right leg to tripped the enemy’s right leg with our right leg, and then the body twists to the left violently and stretches out his right arm to sweep the enemy’s chest, and the enemy falls backwards under the attack of our lower stumbling leg and upper chest (Figure 1-2).
3. Bumping ribs and folding wrist to hit the surface: immediately followed by upward movement, our side quickly squats, kneels violently with the right knee to press the enemy’s left rib with the right knee when riding the dragon step on the left, rests the enemy’s right wrist (palm up) on our left thigh with the left hand and forcefully breaks the enemy’s palm downward, so that the enemy’s wrist movement exceeds its limit range and is painful, and at the same time slams the enemy’s face from top to bottom with the right fist to subdue the enemy (Figure 1-3).
(2) Holding the legs, turning around, lifting and falling + hitting the crotch and hitting the abdomen
1. Holding legs and turning around and falling: both the enemy and us stand in a left fighting style and confront each other; The enemy slides forward and closes and attacks our head with a left straight or left swing fist; Our side immediately crouched down, glided closer, and wrapped our arms around the enemy’s left leg (left hand holding the enemy’s left knee socket, right hand holding the enemy’s left calf belly); Immediately raise the right shoulder to prevent the enemy from clamping the neck; Immediately afterwards, our right foot quickly retreats a step to the left and back, legs form a left lunge, then turn to the right and at the same time, push the left shoulder forward against the enemy’s hip, lift the enemy’s left leg with both hands, and fall the enemy on his back with three forces in one (Figure 2-1).
2. Hit the crotch and hit the abdomen: immediately after the upward movement, our right hand continues to hold the enemy’s left leg to expose the enemy’s crotch, and at the moment when the enemy falls to the ground, we quickly kneel down with our left knee down and hit the enemy’s crotch, and at the same time hit the enemy’s abdomen with our left fist from top to bottom to subdue the enemy (Figure 2-2).
Second, prevent legs and catch the enemy
(1) Flash hug + back step tripping leg + heel step kick rib (kick back)
1. Flash and hug: our side uses the left fighting style to face the enemy; The enemy’s right right kick or bounce kick hits our chest; We immediately dodged by moving left sideways, while simultaneously grabbing the enemy’s left calf with a left-hand grip (Figure 3-1).
2. Backstep tripping leg: immediately followed by upward movement, our right foot quickly steps from the back of the left foot to approach the enemy, followed by the left foot quickly inserted into the outside of the enemy’s left leg as a support leg, and tripping the enemy’s left leg with our left leg; We then turn our body to the left and lean forward, then use our upper body to press the enemy’s right leg to the left and down, and throw the enemy to the ground (Figure 3-2).
3. Kicking ribs (kicking back): Immediately after the enemy falls to the ground, our side quickly kicks the enemy’s right rib with our right foot like a leather ball or kicks the enemy’s back with our right foot to subdue the enemy (Figure 3-3).
(2) Shoot down defense + kick up and kick chest
1. Downshot defense: both the enemy and we stand in a left-fighting style and confront each other; The enemy kicks our crotch and abdomen with his right leg; We immediately slide backwards to dodge, while using both palms to slap down the enemy’s right instep or right ankle or right calf to defuse the enemy’s attack (Figure 4-1).
2. Get up and kick the chest: Immediately after the upward movement, our side takes advantage of the enemy’s right leg is still not firmly established, gets up with the trend, and kicks the enemy’s chest vigorously with the right right leg to kick the enemy to the ground (Figure 4-2).
(3) Progress and hugging + lifting the leg and pressing the neck + kicking the back
1. Progress and embrace: both sides of the enemy and we stand in a left-hand fighting style and confront each other; The enemy swept our chest with his right whip leg; We immediately step up, approach, and turn about 90 degrees to the left, using the left to grab the enemy’s right calf to defuse his attack (Figure 5-1).
2. Lift the leg and press the neck: immediately after the upward movement, our left arm continues to hold the enemy’s right calf, while extending the right hand to hold the back of the enemy’s neck in reverse; Immediately our left arm lifts the enemy’s right leg upwards, the right hand presses the back of the enemy’s neck downward, and uses the right nail leg to amputate the shin or ankle of the enemy’s left leg as a supporting leg; The enemy, under the action of our three forces in one, fell on his face (Figure 5-2).
3. Kicking the back: Immediately after the enemy falls down, we quickly raise our right foot down and stomp the enemy’s back to subdue the enemy (Figure 5-3).