Today, I will share with you the grappling methods of knee and calf acupuncture points in Wudang acupuncture points.
Ultra-simple, grabbing these acupuncture points on the enemy’s knees and calves in self-defense combat makes it easy to make them beg for mercy
1. Acupuncture point grasp of the knee
(1) Outer knee eye acupoints, inner knee eye points
Location of acupuncture points in the outer knee eye point: when bending the knee, in the depression on the outside of the patella and patellar ligament of the knee (Figure 1-1).
Location of acupuncture points in the inner knee eye point: in the knee, in the center of the medial depression of the patellar ligament (Figure 1-1).
(2) Actual combat capture methods of outer knee eye points and inner knee eye points
1. In street fights, the enemy often makes fierce tricks, and kicking the yin is their usual move. Suppose the enemy hits our genitals with a right kick (Figure 1-2).
2. In the face of this move of the enemy, our left foot quickly takes a step to the left and the right foot quickly retreats a step back to dodge the attack of the enemy’s right leg; Then open your right hand, mouth down, and grab and pinch the enemy’s right knee. Among them, our thumb tightly pinches the “outer knee eye point” of the enemy’s knee, and the index and middle fingers firmly pinch the “inner knee eye point” of the enemy’s knee, so that the enemy’s right knee is immediately paralyzed and weak, so as to give in and capture (Fig. 1-3).
Second, acupuncture point grasp in the bend of the knee
the location of the acupuncture point in the middle of the acupuncture point: the central acupoint is in the middle of the popliteal fossa (Figure 2-1). This acupuncture point distributes popliteal arteries, veins, and the distribution of posterior femoral cutaneous nerves and tibial nerves.
(2) The actual combat capture method of the committee
1. The enemy shakes his fist on our side, and then kicks the chest and abdomen of our middle disc with his right leg; We immediately slide backwards to dodge, while using our left hand to hold up the heel of the enemy’s right ankle (Figure 2-2).
2. Keep moving up, our left hand tightly grasps the enemy’s right ankle and pulls it back to prevent the enemy from escaping; Immediately, he quickly grabbed and pinched the enemy’s “middle point” with his right hand. When grasping, we use the thumb of our right hand to firmly press the “middle point” in the middle of the popliteal fossa of the right knee, and the other four fingers urgently clasp the bone gap on the inside of the enemy’s right knee. Pressing the thumb firmly on this point can cause severe pain, numbness, and fatigue on the enemy, and force him to give in and grab (Fig. 2-3).
Third, acupuncture point grasp of the calf
(1) Bone point and three yin intersection point
location of acupuncture points in the bone point: on the outside of the calf, 3 inches above the tip of the lateral malleolus, at the anterior edge of the fibula (Figure 3-1).
the location of the acupuncture points of the three yin points: the medial posterior edge of the tibia, 3 inches above the high point of the medial malleolus (Figure 3-1).
(2) Actual combat capture methods of absolute bone points and three yin points
2. Confrontation between the enemy and us; The enemy steps forward with his left foot and kicks our left rib with his right whip leg; Our right foot quickly steps to the right and dodges to the right, while using the left hook to hook the enemy’s right calf or right ankle outward to defuse the enemy’s attack (Figure 3-2).
2. Immediately after the upward movement, our side immediately turns to the left, uses the right hand and right forearm to hug the enemy’s right calf, and at the same time turns the left hand up, the mouth of the tiger is facing down, and tightly pinches the “three yin points” on the inside of the enemy’s right calf with the thumb of the left hand, and tightly pinches the “bone point” on the outside of the enemy’s right calf with the index and middle fingers. The pinching of these two acupuncture points will cause the enemy’s entire right leg to be extremely painful, paralyzed, and forced to give in and beg for mercy (Figs. 3-3).