Chopsticks are a common kind of tableware, but they can sometimes have an unexpected effect in self-defense. First: one end of the chopsticks is pointed, which can effectively strike at some key acupuncture points of the human body; Second: compared with people’s hands, chopsticks extend their strike distance, playing the effect of “one inch long and one inch strong”; The third is: compared with some weak organs of people, chopsticks are a sharp weapon, which can cause damage to them; Fourth: chopsticks are not contraband and controlled utensils and can be carried with you.
Therefore, chopsticks are a portable, good self-defense weapon.
I have compiled a set of chopsticks self-defense techniques and shared them with everyone.
What needs to be reminded here is that many of the moves of this set of chopsticks self-defense are very fierce, and do not use them easily unless they are in danger!
First, anti-fist poke arm + horizontal poke soft rib + lower piercing temple
1. Confrontation between the enemy and us; We hold the chopsticks up in our right hand, stretch our left hand forward, and stand in horse steps; The enemy stands in a left-hand fighting style (Figure 1-1);
2. The enemy steps up to the right and prepares to attack with his right fist; We immediately stepped up to the right, holding a chopstick in our left hand to protect our chest, and holding a chopstick in front of our abdomen in our right hand to prepare for battle (Fig. 1-2);
3. The enemy attacks our upper plate with a right lunge and a right straight fist; Our side immediately slides forward to the left, turns right to dodge the enemy’s right fist, and at the same time pokes the enemy’s right forearm with the chopsticks in the right hand, and holds a chopstick in the left hand to protect the chest (Figures 1-3);
4. Without stopping, our side immediately quickly poked the enemy’s right rib with the chopsticks of the left hand (Figure 1-4);
5. The upward movement does not stop, and our side quickly raises the chopsticks with both hands when the enemy’s ribs are hit and the upper body is leaning forward (Figure 1-5);
6. Immediately afterwards, our side stabbed the enemy’s right temple with two chopsticks, severely damaging the enemy (Figure 1-6).
The key in this set of moves is to sideways the outside of the enemy, so that the enemy becomes a back, making it difficult to carry out a second attack, creating opportunities for our next counterattack.
Second, dodge block fist + horizontal poke soft rib + pick and prick groin
1. Hold a chopstick in each hand and stand with the left foot in front of us; The enemy stands in a left-hand fighting style; The two sides face off (Figure 2-1);
2. The enemy slides forward and closes and prepares to attack (Figure 2-2);
3. The enemy attacks our face with a left lunge and a right straight fist; We quickly slide forward to the left to the outside of the enemy’s right arm, turn left 90 degrees, dodge, and at the same time use the outside block of the right forearm to defuse the enemy’s right fist attack (Figure 2-3);
4. Immediately after the upward movement, our side immediately quickly stabbed the enemy’s right rib with the chopsticks of the left hand (Figure 2-4);
5. Immediately after the upward movement, our side uses the chopsticks of the left hand to stab the enemy’s right ear root (Figure 3-5);
6. Without stopping, our side immediately raised the chopsticks in our right hand and prepared to attack (Figure 3-6);
7. Immediately after the upward movement, we use the chopsticks of our right hand to stab the enemy’s left neck from top to bottom (Figure 3-7);
8. Our side immediately moved behind the enemy and pierced the enemy’s eyes with two chopsticks, severely damaging the enemy (Fig. 3-8).
Fourth, dodge block fist + turn and stab the abdomen + flat stab throat + pick and prick the groin
1. Hold a chopstick in each hand and stand side by side; Enemy left fighting stand; The two sides confront each other (Figure 4-1);
2. The enemy steps up and right into a right lunge, and punches our abdomen with a straight right fist; Our side immediately stepped up to the right and turned left 90 degrees to dodge the enemy’s right fist,
3. Immediately after the upward movement, our side uses our right forearm to block the enemy’s right forearm outward to defuse the enemy’s right fist attack (Figure 4-3);
4. Without stopping, our side quickly turned left and back, inserted our left foot between the enemy’s legs, and waved the chopsticks of our left hand to prepare for attack (Figure 4-4);
5. With the help of the rotation force of the left back turn, we use the chopsticks of the right hand to poke the enemy’s abdomen (Figure 4-5);
6. Taking advantage of the attack on the enemy’s abdomen, our side twisted to the left and hit the enemy’s throat with the chopsticks of our right hand (Figure 4-6);
7. We quickly retract our right hand and body to the right, preparing for the next attack (Figure 4-7);
8. We twist our body to the left vigorously, and use the chopsticks of our right hand to vigorously pick up and stab the enemy’s groin (Figure 4-8).