Elbow is a close-range attack technique in combat combat. The boxing proverb: “Ten hands, not one elbow” speaks volumes about the brawler’s fear of the destructive power of elbows.
Compiled 7 groups of practical applications of commonly used elbow methods and shared them with you.
In the following icons, the one in yellow is our side and the one in white is the enemy.
First, pick the elbow and hit the jaw
1. Both the enemy and we stand in a left-hand fighting style; The enemy attacks our head with a right swing or split; We immediately mounted the left forearm to block the defense (Figure 1);
2. Without stopping, our side quickly steps up to the right to the outside of the enemy’s right leg, kicks the ground vigorously, twists the body to the left, and with the help of the force of kicking the ground and twisting the body, uses the right elbow to violently provoke the enemy’s jaw from the bottom up to knock the enemy unconscious (Figure 2).
Second, swing your elbow and hit your chest
1. The enemy holds our arms and waist with both arms from behind us; Immediately with full force bent our elbows and raised our arms upwards, forcefully procturing the enemy’s arms (Fig. 7);
2. Without stopping, our side quickly turns to the left and back, and violently hits the enemy’s ribs or abdomen with the left elbow back, severely damaging the enemy (Figure 8).
5. Back sweep elbow hit the head
1. Both the enemy and we stand in a left-hand fighting style; The enemy slides forward and attacks our upper plate with a straight right fist; Our side immediately turned to the right and dodged 90 enemies and blocked the defense with our left hand outward (Fig. 9);
2. Without stopping, our side quickly inserts our right foot backwards between the enemy’s legs, quickly turns back to the right, and uses the rotation force of the turn to hit the enemy’s head with a right back elbow to knock the enemy unconscious (Figure 10).
6. Smash the elbow and hit the elbow
1. Both the enemy and we stand in a left-hand fighting style; The enemy strikes our head with a straight left fist with his forehand; We immediately grabbed the enemy’s left wrist with our left hand (Figure 11);
2. Immediately after the upward movement, our side quickly steps up to the right to the enemy’s left leg to pin the enemy’s left leg and twist to the left; At the same time, the left hand pulls the enemy’s left arm to the left and twists downward, so that the enemy’s left arm is straight and the elbow bone is facing up; Immediately, our right arm quickly bent its elbow, squatted down violently, and slammed the enemy’s left elbow bone downwards with the elbow shoulder, smashing the enemy’s left arm (Fig. 12).
7. Smash your elbow and hit your knee
1. Our side stands with left fighting; The enemy hits us in the ribs with a right whip leg; We quickly grabbed the enemy’s right calf with our left hand (Fig. 13);
2. Without stopping, we quickly twist to the left and smash the enemy’s knee joint from top to bottom with our right elbow, smashing it (Fig. 14).