1. Practical use of left straight fist: the opponent’s left straight fist attacks my upper plate; I quickly intercepted with my right hand and counterattacked the opponent’s head with a straight left punch (as shown in Figures 12-1 to 12-3).
2. Practical use of right straight fist: The opponent takes the initiative to use the right straight fist to attack my cheek. I quickly spread my right hand and use the right straight fist to counterattack the opponent’s head (as shown in Figures 13-1 to 13-2).
3. Practical use of left swing fist: opponent uses left swing fist to attack; I quickly blocked with my right hand and punched the opponent’s face and jaw with a left swing (as shown in Figures 14-1 to 14-3).
Figure 14-3 (Close up)
4. Practical use of right swing boxing: When the opponent uses the right swing boxing to attack, I quickly block with my left hand and use the right swing boxing to hit the opponent’s face and jaw. (Refer to the actual combat of left swing boxing, the method is the same, but the action is opposite) (as shown in Figures 15-1 to 15-2).
Figure 15-2 (close-up)
5. Practical Usage of Left Hook Fist: When the opponent swings their boxing head to the left, my right hand quickly blocks and sinks, and the left hook punches back on their abdomen (as shown in Figures 16-1 to 16-2).