I have compiled a set of active offensive moves in SWAT fighting techniques and shared them with everyone.
1. Left and right straight boxing head + hoop neck right knee hitting chest and abdomen + neck pulling fall + right boxing head + right kicking leg hitting head
1. The two sides face off in a left-hand fighting style (Figure 1-1).
2. Our side first attacked the enemy’s side with a straight left fist (Figure 1-2).
3. Hit the enemy in the jaw with a right straight fist (Figure 1-3).
4. Then wrap your hands around the back of the enemy’s neck and prepare to launch a fierce knee attack (Figures 1-4).
5. Press the enemy’s head down with both hands, disrupting the balance of his center of gravity and tilting his upper body forward (Fig. 1-5).
6. We immediately decisively attacked the enemy with our right knee (Fig. 1-6).
7. The target of our right knee is the enemy’s fossa or abdominal key point (Figure 1-7).
8. After hitting the enemy target with our right knee, we immediately step backwards to prepare for the next attack (Figure 1-8).
9. Our side again slammed our right knee into the empty spot of the enemy’s center plate (Fig. 1-9).
10. We force down on the enemy’s head with both hands, and at the same time the center of gravity is also pressed against the enemy’s upper body (Figure 1-10).
11. Our side crushes the enemy to the ground (Figure 1-11).
12. Immediately, we quickly raised our right fist upwards (Figs. 1-12).
13. Our side uses our right fist to slam the back of the enemy’s head from top to bottom (Figure 1-13).
14. Immediately raise our right foot and prepare for the leg attack (Figs. 1-14).
15. We kick the enemy in the head with our right foot downwards to completely subdue the enemy (Figure 1-15).
2. Left and right straight boxing head + right leg kick Yin + right arm hoop neck lock throat
1. Both sides of the enemy stand in a left-fighting style and confront each other (Figure 2-1).
2. We punch the enemy in the head with a straight left side (Figure 2-2).
3. Continue to hit the enemy’s head with a straight right fist (Figure 2-3).
4. While the enemy is hit on the upper plate or busy defending the upper plate, our side attacks the enemy’s lower negative point with the right bullet leg (Figure 2-4).
5. Immediately, our right foot immediately steps forward, and grasps the enemy’s left wrist with the left hand, and at the same time locks the back of the enemy’s neck with the right arm (Figure 2-5).
6. Forcefully pull the enemy’s neck joint downward with our right arm (Figure 2-6).
7. Our left hand grasps our right wrist so that our right forearm tightly jams the enemy’s Adam’s apple (Figure 2-7).
8. Then we use our right shoulder to press down on the back of the enemy’s neck, and at the same time the right forearm immediately pulls the enemy’s Adam’s apple upwards, causing the enemy to surrender due to breathing difficulties (Fig. 2-8).
4. Left leg kick abdomen + left arm clamp neck right knee chest + press head and arm folding wrist to grab
1. Left-hand fighting confrontation between the enemy and us (Figure 4-1).
2. Our side suddenly attacked the enemy’s right leg (Figure 4-2).
3. We hit the enemy’s lower abdomen with a right kick or the enemy’s lower abdomen with a right right kick (Figure 4-3).
4. Immediately afterwards, while the enemy was bending over and dodging, our side used our right hand to provoke the lower side of the enemy’s left arm upwards, and pulled the back of the enemy’s neck with our left hand (Figure 4-4).
5. Our left hand violently presses down on the back of the enemy’s neck (Figure 4-5).
6. The left knee slams upwards against the enemy’s chin or heart socket (Figure 4-6).
7. Then the left foot falls backwards to charge the force (Figure 4-7).
8. Quickly attack the left knee again, and the target is still the enemy’s central set (Figure 4-8).
9. We quickly turn to the left and back, use our left hand to violently press down and pull back the back of the enemy’s neck, and at the same time lift the enemy’s right arm with the right arm (Figure 4-9).
10. When we throw the enemy to the left side, we must still firmly control the enemy (Figure 4-10).
11. Then, our right arm violently pulls back the enemy’s left elbow, and the left hand twists the enemy’s left wrist to the right (Figure 4-11).
12. We twist the enemy’s left arm to the left elbow tip to the left (Figure 4-12).
13. At this time, our right knee kneels down to press the enemy’s body, and the right hand pulls the enemy’s left elbow upwards, and the left hand forcefully folds the enemy’s left wrist downward, firmly controlling the enemy on the ground (Figure 4-13).
5. Pull the arm to cut the neck hook and kick and fall + wrap the neck and lock the throat
1. Our side approaches the enemy from the left side of the enemy (Figure 5-1).
2. We grasp the enemy’s left wrist with our left hand (Figure 5-2).
3. Immediately afterwards, our side quickly extended our right hand towards the enemy’s side (Figure 5-3).
4. We immediately put our right foot forward to kick the enemy’s right ankle (Figure 5-4).
5. While cutting (pressing) the enemy’s neck with the back of our right hand, our right foot also accurately kicks the enemy’s right ankle (Figure 5-5).
6. The combined force of our upper and lower limbs will throw the enemy backwards (Figure 5-6).
7. We threw the enemy heavily to the ground (Figure 5-7).
8. We still have to grasp the enemy’s left arm and at the same time decisively raise our right foot upwards (Figs. 5-8).
9. Our side will kick the enemy’s head with our right foot downwards to completely disarm the enemy’s combat effectiveness (Figure 5-9).
10. Immediately afterwards, we raised our left foot and landed on the left side of the enemy’s body (Figure 5-10).
11. We immediately move our right foot to the left side of the enemy’s body, and at the same time drag the enemy’s left arm to the left with both hands, causing the enemy to face down (Figure 5-11).
12. We then move our right foot to the right side of the enemy’s body (Figure 5-12).
13. We sit on the enemy’s back and grasp the enemy’s left wrist with both hands (Fig. 5-13).
14. With both hands, we forcefully pull the enemy’s left arm from under his chin so that his left arm can wrap (jam) the enemy’s Adam’s apple (Figure 5-14).
15. We then pull the enemy’s left hand up so that his left arm is firmly stuck in his Adam’s apple (Figs. 5-15).
16. We can also raise our right foot immediately after the action (Figure 5-11) (Figure 5-16).
17. Then kick the right foot directly and violently downward to hit the enemy’s body, inflicting heavy damage on the enemy (Fig. 5-17).