Chinese wrestling techniques and moves are colorful, and the methods often used include back, pin, pick, entangle, pick, wrap, kick, twist, hug, bounce, grab, hold leg, kneel, hook leg, dodge, hook, knife hook, etc.
We will introduce the use of 4 groups of Chinese wrestling in self-defense and self-defense fighting. These moves are simple and practical, and can defeat enemies in one fell swoop.
This is a sequel to the classic Chinese wrestling method that can be used in self-defense and self-defense fighting, which is simple and practical, and defeats the enemy with one move.
First, the back of the handlebar
1. Our left foot is in front and the enemy’s right foot is in front, and the two sides confront each other;
2. Our side suddenly grabbed the enemy’s left forearm with our right hand, and then stepped forward with the right foot, and went up to the left foot in front of the enemy’s left foot; At the same time, our left arm is inserted from under the enemy’s right armpit and hugs the enemy’s back;
3. We immediately turn 180 degrees to the right and back, and bend our knees and lean over the hips against the enemy’s hips; Then we kicked our legs up hard and carried the enemy on our backs;
4. Then use your right hand to pull the enemy’s left arm down and left, while our left arm forcefully puts an upward and downward arm around the enemy’s back to throw the enemy out of our left shoulder.
Second, hold the neck and buckle the leg fall
1. With our left foot in front, we suddenly slide forward and approach, hook the enemy’s left heel with our left foot, hold the back of the enemy’s neck with our left hand, and clasp the enemy’s left ankle inward (to the left) with our right hand;
2. Immediately, our left hand pushes the enemy’s neck to the right side, while clasping the enemy’s left ankle joint with the right hand to prevent him from escaping; In this way, the enemy’s upper body loses its center of gravity under our push and falls to the ground.
Note: Holding the enemy’s neck is pushing to the right, not forward, so that pushing the enemy’s neck to the right is the opposite of clasping the enemy’s left ankle inward (to the left).
Third, hold one leg and squeeze and fall
1. Confrontation between the two sides; With our left foot in front, we suddenly slide forward and approach, bend our knees, and wrap our arms around the enemy’s left leg;
2. Our side immediately stretched out our legs and got up to hold the enemy’s left leg in our arms, and immediately retreated our right foot into a left lunge, while leaning over and pressing the enemy’s left thigh with our left shoulder;
3. The upward movement does not stop, our body immediately holds the enemy’s left leg and twists to the right, and at the same time the left shoulder twists to the right with the body, and also presses the enemy’s left thigh down, thus throwing the enemy to the ground.
Fourth, grab the wrist and twist the arm to stumble and fall
1. The enemy’s left foot is in front and his left hand is holding a dagger to face us;
2. Our right hand grasps the enemy’s left wrist from top to bottom; Immediately twist the enemy’s left arm upward and outward, causing the enemy’s wrist and elbow joints to become reverse joints and pain;
3. Keep moving up, our right foot steps forward, then turn right, and insert the upper left foot into the outside of the enemy’s left leg to make our right leg trip the enemy’s left leg;
4. Our body then continues to twist to the right, and grasp the enemy’s left forearm with both hands to continue twisting, while squeezing the enemy’s left arm with the left shoulder; thereby throwing the enemy down;
5. After the enemy fell to the ground, our side immediately took the enemy’s dagger.