Armies everywhere attach great importance to battlefield combat, and so does the U.S. military. Found the army fighting tutorial compiled by the US military in the 90s of the last century, sorted out 3 of the fighting moves in hand-to-hand combat, and shared it with you.
1. Hip topping
1. The US military grabbed the enemy’s left wrist belt with his left hand, and at the same time struck the enemy’s heart socket with his right straight fist;
2. After the US military punches the right fist, the left hand still tightly grasps the enemy’s right hand, and immediately goes up the right foot to the left front of the left foot;
3. Without stopping, the right hand of the American army quickly passes under the left armpit of the enemy and grabs the rear belt of the enemy army; Immediately turn left back 180 degrees, at the same time lean forward, legs slightly bent, use the hips up against the enemy’s hips, and lift the enemy on his back; Immediately afterwards, the American soldier jerked the enemy’s right arm down with his left hand, and jerked the enemy’s belt up with his right hand, and pushed his hips up, throwing the enemy out of his shoulders;
4. The U.S. military lifted the enemy’s left arm up with both hands, and at the same time slammed down on the enemy’s face with his right foot, severely damaging the enemy.
2. Over-the-shoulder throwing
1. The enemy attacked the head of the US army with a straight fist, and the American army blocked the defense with the left hand, and at the same time struck the enemy’s heart with the right straight fist;
2. The American army immediately stepped up and approached, and grabbed the enemy’s right wrist with his left hand, and at the same time hit the enemy’s left rib with his right horizontal fist;
3. The upward movement is non-stop, the US military takes advantage of the enemy’s attack, quickly moves the right foot to the left front of the left foot, passes the right hand through the enemy’s right armpit and holds the enemy’s right arm, and turns 180 degrees after the left back;
4. Immediately after the upward movement, the US soldier’s legs are slightly bent, the upper body is bent forward and bent forward, the hands violently pull the enemy’s right arm downward, and the hips force the enemy’s hip joint up, and the enemy is carried on the back;
5. The upward movement does not stop, the US troops continue to bend forward and bend forward, while both hands continue to pull the enemy’s right arm down violently, throwing the enemy from the right shoulder back.
Third, hug your arms and fall back
1. From behind the US troops, the enemy pinched the neck of the US military with his right arm, pushed the back of the US soldier’s head forward and down with his left hand, locked the neck and throat of the US soldier, and wanted to cause the US military to suffocate and faint;
2. The US military immediately grabbed the enemy’s right forearm with his left hand and pulled it down hard to free or reduce the compression of the enemy’s right arm on the neck artery, so as to avoid fainting due to insufficient blood supply to the brain, and at the same time tightly grasped the enemy’s right shoulder jacket with his right hand, bent his legs slightly, his body sank, and pressed his hips against the enemy’s hip joint;
3. The upward movement does not stop, the US army quickly bends forward and leans over, the hips are forcefully pushed up the enemy’s hip joint, the left hand pulls the enemy’s right arm down violently, and the right hand pulls the enemy’s right shoulder jacket forward and down, throwing the enemy out of the shoulder;
4. The American troops immediately rode on the waist and abdomen of the enemy, choked the enemy’s throat with their left hand, and slammed the enemy’s head with their right fist to subdue the enemy.
The above is the wrestling method in the US military fighting tutorial. This account has Chinese martial arts wrestling, interested friends can compare, which technique is richer and more practical, and welcome to discuss and leave a message in the comment area!