Leg flirting, also known as hoof legs or mandarin duck legs, is a unique leg technique of Northern martial arts, which can be used in actual combat regardless of distance, and can be used as far as the abdomen and waist, chest and back, head and face, down to the shin bone, knee joint, crotch, etc., can become its attack point. The rear legs are mostly turned around and turned back to make moves, which is concealed and easy to cause the enemy to be paralyzed and careless.
I have compiled 13 sets of leg-flirting combat techniques and shared them with you.
In the following icons, those in light clothes are us, and those in deep clothes are enemies.
First, raise the knee to prevent legs + flirt and kick the yin
1. The two sides of the enemy stand and confront each other in a left-hand fighting style; The enemy kicks us in the waist with the right center side leg; We quickly turn our body to the left, lift the right knee and block the right calf outward (Figure 1);
2. The upward movement does not stop, our right leg does not land on the ground, and then kicks the enemy’s lower vulva with the right back leg (Figure 2).
Second, flirting the legs and hitting the jaw
When the enemy and we meet, the enemy steps up to the right and punches me straight with the right to the upper plate; We quickly turned right to dodge, while kicking the enemy in the jaw with a left hind leg (Figure 3).
Third, the inside leg kick + leg flirting jaw
1. The two sides of the enemy stand and confront each other in a left-hand fighting style; We hit the enemy in the head with a right-hand closed leg, and the enemy dives to dodge (Figure 4);
2. Constantly moving upwards, while the enemy is bending forward and bowing his head, our side immediately kicks the enemy’s jaw with a right back leg (Figure 5).
Fourth, nail leg kick shin + flirt leg to hit the abdomen
1. The enemy steps up and right and attacks our upper plate with a right straight fist; We immediately defused with our left hand and at the same time kicked the shin of the enemy’s right leg with a left spike leg (Fig. 6);
2. If the left foot does not land on the ground, we immediately turn around and kick the enemy in the abdomen with a left back leg (Figure 7).
5. Knee lifting anti-kick + leg kicking
1. Both the enemy and we stand and confront in a left-hand fighting style; The enemy slides closer, kicks the left heel of our front leg with a right hook, and we immediately raise our right knee to dodge (Figure 8);
2. Immediately after the upward movement, our right foot does not land on the ground, and then quickly turn left and kick the enemy’s head with a right back leg kick (Figure 9).
6. Kick the leg to prevent kick + kick the chest
1. Both the enemy and we stand and confront in a left-hand fighting style; The enemy kicks us in the ribs with the middle right leg; We immediately defused the enemy’s right thigh with a right forward kick (Figure 10);
2. If we keep moving up, our right foot will immediately land on the ground, and we will quickly turn left and back and kick the enemy’s chest with our left back leg (Figure 11).
7. Kick the yin + flirt the leg and hit the head
1. We kick the enemy’s abdomen or vulva with a left leg, forcing the enemy to bend over and lean forward (Figure 12);
2. We took the opportunity to quickly land with our left foot, and immediately turned to the right and back, and kicked the enemy’s head and neck with the right back leg (Figure 13).
8. Kick the yin
The enemy and we are at war, and the enemy attacks our head with the left outer leg in the air; We quickly turned to the right, dived to dodge, and then kicked the enemy with a right back leg (Figure 14).
9. Flirting and kicking your head
The enemy and we are at war, and the enemy attacks our head with a left fist; We quickly kicked our legs on the ground and jumped up to hit the enemy in the head with a flirting left leg kick (Figure 15).
10. Kick your legs and kick your back to solve the crisis
1. The enemy throws us down with a move of holding his legs behind his back (Figure 16);
2. Then the enemy rode on our back and punched me in the back of the head; We quickly put our hands on the ground and kicked the enemy’s back and buttocks with our left back leg, so that the enemy turned over to the enemy and extricated us from the crisis (Figure 17).
11. Sweeping the legs + flirting and kicking the head
1. The enemy and ourselves are at war; Our side swept the enemy’s legs with the right front sweeping leg, and the enemy jumped into the air to dodge (Fig. 18);
2. When the upward movement does not stop, our side quickly gets up, takes advantage of the fact that the enemy has not landed steadily, and kicks the enemy’s head with the left back leg (Figure 19).
12. Eagle claw grasping noodles + flirting legs and kicking yin
1. The enemy grabbed my right shoulder with his left hand from behind our back, intending to do something wrong (Figure 20);
2. Our side quickly turned to the right, and the right palm formed an eagle’s claw to capture the enemy’s front; While the enemy’s attention was on the upper set, our side took advantage of the trend and kicked the enemy’s abdomen or vulva with the right back leg (Figure 21).
Thirteen, swing the boxing head + kick the chest
1. The enemy and ourselves are at war; Our side steps up to the left and punches the enemy in the head with a left swing; Enemy submersion and dodge (Figure 22);
2. Without stopping, our side quickly turned to the right and back, and kicked the enemy in the chest and abdomen with the left back leg (Figure 23).